🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000 // 8000

Can a tech get into my game and advance me?

whatalune
whatalune Posts: 3 Newbie

I have beaten level 139 in Jelly several times.  Each time, the game has crashed at that moment and not allowed me to advance.  When I open the game back up again, I have not progressed to 140, and I have to play 139 yet again.  I have a screenshot proving that I have beaten the level.  When I went through the webform on customer service, I received a generic email response basically telling me that no one would look at my concern unless I posted here.  Why even have a webform at all?

Best Answer

• whatalune
    Answer ✓

I'm sure I met the minimum score - you can see I have the one star earned at the top left.  After the chat, they followed up by email.  The tech told me it is not possible for a King person to advance me to the next level.  I did eventually beat it and not have the game crash.  It's happened to me a few more times since then.  My device is old - I can't even reboot normally - it gets mad and won't start up again unless I leave it alone and pick it up later.  So I'm not expecting a tech fix unless I break down and spend the money on a new one.  BUT I think it's super lame that King won't/can't advance me a level if I've earned it.  Other game companies will do it.  They did gve me some gold bars for my trouble.

Answers

• Randle
    Randle Posts: 1,977 Level 2

Hey whatalune,

Could you attach the screenshot?

Only getting the Sugar Crush means that you actually beat the level.

I think they have different forms of support, but I´ve seen King people out here answering players.

• whatalune

Hey whatalune,

Could you attach the screenshot?

Only getting the Sugar Crush means that you actually beat the level.

I think they have different forms of support, but I´ve seen King people out here answering players.

I used the chat feature and was able to start talking to a King person. But first the tech responded with tech advice on how to get it to stop crashing rather than offering to fix the advancement issue. I think I can attach the screenshot below. I would have taken a screenshot of the Sugar Crush, but the game crashed. Clearly the jelly has filled all the spaces though.
  • Randle
    Randle Posts: 1,977 Level 2

Wow, so first you complain about customer service and then you actually end up having a chat with somebody from King?

Sounds pretty cool to me! 

Yup, looks like you spread all the jelly.

Here´s how superstar Pete Peppers resolved this one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XukuATJFYww

By the way, there´s a minimum score you need to get too; seems like it´s not just about spreading the jelly!

• whatalune
    Answer ✓

I'm sure I met the minimum score - you can see I have the one star earned at the top left.  After the chat, they followed up by email.  The tech told me it is not possible for a King person to advance me to the next level.  I did eventually beat it and not have the game crash.  It's happened to me a few more times since then.  My device is old - I can't even reboot normally - it gets mad and won't start up again unless I leave it alone and pick it up later.  So I'm not expecting a tech fix unless I break down and spend the money on a new one.  BUT I think it's super lame that King won't/can't advance me a level if I've earned it.  Other game companies will do it.  They did gve me some gold bars for my trouble.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?