🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Level 52

Options
Misty_Dunn
Misty_Dunn Posts: 1 Newbie

This has to be my favorite level!!!  I don't think I have ever gotten all the extra perks as the lovely jelly queen!! They get a special candy and get 3 extra moves along with automatic matches....me, only 2 moves and maybe one automatic move!!  I love it!! And just when I think I'm making headway, the queen gets one special candy and clears the board!!!  Good move King!!

Answers

• KingsPinn
    KingsPinn Posts: 3,526 Level 2
    Options

I sense a little bit of sarcasm in your post, haha. 

Jelly is real difficult, especially playing against the queen or cupcake Carl. I think they get a lot of special moves as well but then it feels pretty damn good when you finally beat them right!

• Grumpy_Cat
    Grumpy_Cat Posts: 67 Level 2
    Options

Try making a few special moves of your own :) Tips for Candy Crush Jelly Saga Level 52 :  Try to make lots of special candies to stun the queen. Make at least 3 special candies in a row and you will get a special blast on your next move that doesn't produce a special candy.  Match special candies, making sure that at least one of the matched candies is touching a purple square. Watch this walkthrough for  a demonstration. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kPUTKayuk4

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?