🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

By logging in with facebook I lost progress and much more

Options
ROSSELLA63
ROSSELLA63 Posts: 9 Level 2

Contrary to what king told me that, in order not to lose my progress, I had to log in with facebook, once I did I lost all the data prior to the switch. No suggestions had been given as to why this did not happen. No more competitions and or tournaments or lives with and from strangers and there are no gold crowns, for passing the level especially on the first attempt, which I had obtained on 4000 levels ... and which were over 60%. Now if I disconnected from facebook I would go back to the first level and I'm at 5625 with 1123 gold crowns. Is there a possibility that it can be resolved painlessly to restore the situation before Facebook? Thanks

Comments

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,562 Level 5
    Options

Hi @ROSSELLA63 and welcome!

I have some questions to know better the situation:

• How were you playing before facebook? Had you your own profile with a name and an avatar or you were playing without a profile having a random avatar given by the game?
    • Were you playing on mobile and you continue playing on the same device?
    • Did you played logging in with facebook using a P.C.?
  • ROSSELLA63
    Options

Hi Nikolaos, before facebook i had only a random avatar, i have always played on mobile never on pc and so it has always been for every access to the game both before and after facebook

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,562 Level 5
    edited April 2022
    Options

Hi @ROSSELLA63

So you were without a "real" profile!

I suppose that you did not know this! Logging in with facebook, have you kept your progress, or you started from level 1?

If you kept your progress and you continue from level 5625, this is the good news! Loosing all your crowns is something else, that we can look at later!

Tell me please that you kept your progress and we then continue our discussion! 🙂

• ROSSELLA63
    Options

Hi Nikolaos,

the transition took place around the 4000 level and from that level I continued; I have lost all the crowns and the chance to compete with many other unknown players. Before I could see my position nationally, now not!🥺

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?