🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000 // 8000

Progress lost with iTunes backup.

Jake_Dandy
Jake_Dandy Posts: 5 Level 2

I was on level 146 when iTunes told me I had a corrupted backup and now I'm back to level 1 as well. Any advice? Thanks!

Answers

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager

Hi Jake-  Welcome to King Care! I can understand your disappointment, let's get you back on track so that you can continue on your Jelly sweet journey! I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen. As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)

Have a lovely week!

• Jake_Dandy

Thank you for your response. I don't see a message anywhere though. Maybe I am being dense but could you help me find where this message would be? I don't see it in the app nor on this site. 

• Jake_Dandy

Hi Jake-  Welcome to King Care! I can understand your disappointment, let's get you back on track so that you can continue on your Jelly sweet journey! I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen. As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)

Have a lovely week!

I don't see a message anywhere though. Maybe I am being dense but could you help me find where this message would be? I don't see it in the app nor on this site.
  • Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager

Hi Jake- I have sent you another message, please log into King Care and check in the top right hand corner of the screen. Next to the profile icon. 

Thanks! 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?