1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

๐Ÿ’– Carl's Love Adventure Episodes? Part 1๐Ÿ’–

Options
2ยป

Comments

• NamTruong2001
    NamTruong2001 Posts: 4,237 Level 5
    Options

Cupcake Carl is a bit naughty guy when he always annoys pufflers in the masmallow house. But sometimes he feels in love with some lady cupcakes.

About design, I really love all of them, the graphic,... it looks like Jellylicious!

In most episodes of world 12, I usually like all, but the 3rd episode of the world is a bit difficult 'cause there are many hard levels.

Improvement, I think the navigation must be useful to go back previous levels.

I am not good at naming something, so I don't have the answer yet.

• EnergizerBunny
    EnergizerBunny Posts: 2,939 Level 5
    Options

Hi @Lady_Sarina

I personally don't have any preference. As for the background I think they are all amazing. I always look forward to all detailing within the graphics and sounds. I just started playing Jelly and I am not anywhere close to those episodes.

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,007 Soda Moderator
    Options
    • Interesting discussion๐Ÿค—
    • The Story behind the design (The Narrative) as an Episode Theme or what you think might happen for Carl in his Jelly Saga Adventure? Does he find a Cupcake Lady Companion & what could her name be?
    • I don't think Carl will find a companion here.๐Ÿคญ The atmosphere looks a bit sad here, he goes from happy to depressed and then upset. Poor Carl๐Ÿ˜ฅ It looks like he was happy to have a date with someone but then he got stood up
    • Which Episode do you like the best? What did you like? Episode 34.Carl seems happy which is different from his usual smirks. Plus I like the colors better
    • What do you think of the Colour Palette? They're all pretty and all work together to make a story. first there's a sunny day and clouds. Everything is neat and tidy. It looks dreamy. Then there's dusk/night, clouds, the dream is gone and Carl is crying. Lasty Carl is upset and venting out his frustration by causing chaos (chocolate is dripping everywhere)
    • Did you experience any Accessibility Issues?
    • I'm not sure if this question is referring to the game itself ? I'm not actually experiencing these episodes on my game now so it's hard to tell. Anyway, may I consider scrolling down from 3500 levels to 710 an general accessibility issue . it's hard to pay a visit to old and pretty graphics and old levels by going through portals one by one
    • Which design Elements did you enjoy? The Rain Cloud, motion Bubbles from the Marshmallow Chimneys etc.? The clouds and milkshakes
    • Was there anything you didn't like & how could you see it being improved? I don't think so, I like the Studio's creativity a lot and it's one of the few games that still has different graphics for each episode or world, and I appreciate it
    • If you could name an Episode from World 12, which would it be, why & what would you name it? Clouds and milkshakes? Carl's lost love? A mysterious date?

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,517 Friends Moderator
    Options

The story behind the design (The Narrative) as an episodic theme or what do you think could happen for Carl in his Jelly Saga Adventure? Does he find a cupcake Lady Companion and what could it be called?

In episode 34, I see a lot of clouds that look similar to a sea of soap bubbles. It could also be cotton candy, like at a stall on the hustle and bustle. Therefore, I would call episode 34 "cotton candy dessert". Everything looks a bit like in the land of milk and honey, where there are sweets everywhere.ย 

Episode 35 with a lot of pink color and the heart lollipops that come out everywhere looks like a "love land" and that's what I would call it.ย 

In episode 36, everything seems a bit holey to me. Probably because the pufflers have eaten holes in the marshmellows everywhere. So I would call Episode 36 the Marshmellow Canyon.

I don't think Carl will find a Lady Companion. He is looking everywhere for a companion. But he doesn't seem to have met anyone who will share fun with Carl.ย 

Which episode do you like best? What did you like?

I liked episode 35 best. The pink world with the heart lollipops coming out of the ground everywhere.

What do you think of the color palette? Were there any accessibility issues?

Each episode has a different color palette for me. In World 12, the colors white, pink and orange predominate. All colors are friendly and easily recognizable. I didn't have any problems with accessibility.

What design elements did you like? The rain cloud, motion bubbles from the marshmallow chimneys, etc.?

I found the heart lollipops particularly pretty. But also how Carl sits on a cake in episode 35 and a rain cloud is placed above him. Seen from a distance, it could be a rain cloud carousel.

Was there something you didn't like and how you could see it being improved?

In World 12, I found episode 36 a bit boring. It looked to me like a rocky landscape with impaled marshmellow houses.ย 

If you could name an episode from World 12, what would it be, why and what would you call it?

Episode 34 "Cotton Candy Dessert"

Episode 35 "Love Land"

Episode 36 "Marshmellow Canyon"

• Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5
    Options

Exclusive Badges won by our participating Feedbackers! ๐Ÿ˜Ž

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?