Options
Bill_Markley
Bill_Markley Posts: 63 Level 3

I didn't get my daily bonus

Answers

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,436 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hi @Bill_Markley Welcome to our community at Candy Crush Jelly Saga. 

I'm not in charge of the game, but I also play it myself.

I'm sorry you didn't receive your daily bonus.

What happened to you also happens to me from time to time. I find it especially annoying on day 2 and 3 (when there is a paint bomb or a candy of color) and on day 7 (when there is color bomb and fish for 2 hours). I've noticed that it always happens to me when I update the game. Was that the same for you, so you had an update that day?

• Bill_Markley
    Options

No didn't update, just was not there when I logged in, it happened before and they fixed it.

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,436 Friends Moderator
    Options

Thank you for your answer @Bill_Markley. If it doesn't happen to you after an update, I don't have a tip for you right now. I wanted to narrow it down when and why it happens that the daily bonus is not given. 

Can you perhaps observe it whether it happens on certain days or during certain events (for example, when you have completed an episode and go into the next episode, or when an event has been completed, such as "Open Vault"). I would like to find out why and when the daily bonus is missing. In my game, I only noticed it when I had updated the app.

If we find a common point, we can make the studio aware that it is being scrutinized closely.

unfortunately there are too few reports regarding the absence of the daily bonus. I haven't yet been able to figure out what it might be. A blanket message to the studio will not be very helpful.

I'm at the end of the map (here) and can't say if it has anything to do with a new episode. I get new levels every Wednesday and then the daily bonus seems to work.

• Bill_Markley
    Options

I got it today, Fish, started at day 7

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?