🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Jelly Queen Causes Me Mental Anguish

Options
Cassandra_Smith
Cassandra_Smith Posts: 1 Newbie

I absolutely cannot deal with the jelly queen levels! For some reason, out of all the games, out of all the levels this *itch makes me insane! I don't know why - I think it's because she always ends up going 3 to 5 times in a row and I absolutely get peeved! I do not get like this about any other game or level... 

Answers

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options

Hi Cassandra- Thanks for posting on King Care. We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with this feedback. The Jelly Queen levels can be tough indeed, the King Care community is a great place to find some help on those tricky levels so next time you find yourself stuck, let us know :-) 

Have a lovely weekend! 

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

Try to beat jelly Queen level..It's really fun

• danceforjoy7
    danceforjoy7 Posts: 279 Level 3
    edited June 2023
    Options

Me too but the secret to beat her is fill her green spaces with your jelly if there is one left of hers I use a hammer and fill it with mine you beat her then. I still hate the jelly queen she is evil looking. I spent 3!!! Days trying to beat her finally got down she had 1 of her jelly’s left boom she’s out!!

• danceforjoy7
    danceforjoy7 Posts: 279 Level 3
    edited June 2023
    Options

You can get extra moves if you can create stripe candy or create fish or candy bomb you can STUN her just be careful not to create moves for her in one move she can take ALL YOUR HARD WORK BLAH

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?