🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

How to set as default to mute the sound and music.

Options
Yamahat_Sake
Yamahat_Sake Posts: 14 Level 2

Hi!

How can I set as DEFAULT to mute the sound and the music whenever I load the game. Even though I have turned the sound and music off whenever I loaded the game, but the next time I load the game again, it will still turn on.

I just want to turn it off as default because I usually play it during the wee hours and I do not want to disturb my family members who may already asleep if I forget to turn off the volume of my PC speaker when loading the game.  

Answers

• KingsPinn
    KingsPinn Posts: 3,526 Level 2
    Options

I have seen other players mentioning this also. 

It could be a browser issue, check another browser. Maybe delete the game from Facebook and add it again to see if is changes the settings. 

• Yamahat_Sake
    Yamahat_Sake Posts: 14 Level 2
    Options

KingPinn, I appreciate your suggestions to use different browsers and logging off and signing in again but still the result is still the same. I hope KingCare can in and help on this. Thank you

• Heather-4
    Heather-4 Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

It used to default, but no matter what I try, every time I turn the game on ... the music and sounds come right back on.   It's default off on all other King games I play   :)

• wyt
    wyt Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

KingPinn, I appreciate your suggestions to use different browsers and logging off and signing in again but still the result is still the same. I hope KingCare can in and help on this. Thank you

Me too
  • wyt
    wyt Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

It used to default, but no matter what I try, every time I turn the game on ... the music and sounds come right back on.   It's default off on all other King games I play   :)

Even when I go to other webs, it still keep playing the same music.No button to off too.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?