🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Can I opt out of Fishing With Friends?

Options
David_Wolfson
David_Wolfson Posts: 33 Level 2

I find the popping out of rainbow fish during game play very unsettling and hard on the eyes. I would like to opt out of the tournament, but I don't see a way to. Is there one?

Answers

• Tony_Mc
    Tony_Mc Posts: 4,138 Level 3
    Options

Hi David Wolfson,

Thank you for posting this here on King Care.

Your feedback is important to us and I appreciate it a lot that you chose our community site to do so.

You should be able to click on the orange/white X when you receive the pop up.

Kindest regards and have a great day,

Tony - King Care Team

• David_Wolfson
    Options

Hi David Wolfson,

Your feedback is important to us and I appreciate it a lot that you chose our community site to do so.

You should be able to click on the orange/white X when you receive the pop up.

Kindest regards and have a great day,

Tony - King Care Team

Tony, I have clicked on the X every time the pop up has arisen. It makes no difference. If that's supposed to be opting out of the tournament, it doesn't work, at least not in iOS.
  • David_Wolfson
    Options

I've just received an email that says King Care thinks Tony's answer solves my problem. No, it doesn't. Tony's answer says my problem doesn't exist, which is not true. It happened again today—Fishing With Friends popped up, I tapped on the orange X, and it went right ahead and entered me on a team anyway.

• Tony_Mc
    Options

Hi David Wolfson,

Kindest regards and have a great Sunday,

Tony - King Care Team

• David_Wolfson
    Options

Tony, do you have a solution to my problem? That last answer contained no information. (Although I appreciate the wish to have a great Sunday, and hope you do too.)

• Tony_Mc
    edited October 2017
    Options

Hi David,

Thank you very much for your answer.

The solution you would like to see would be related to a change in the design of this feature in Candy Crush Jelly Saga. I therefor appreciate the feedback you provided us with.

However, at this stage I can't guarantee whether nor if or when this will be changed. Please rest assured I have past your valuable feedback on to the Game Studio.

Kindest regards,

Tony - King Care Team 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?