๐Ÿ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Update on Royal Championship's Future

Options

Comments

• 1Aj
    1Aj Posts: 101 Level 2
    Options

Farewell to Royal Championship. Sorry to see ๐Ÿ‘€ you go!

• doctor4who5
    doctor4who5 Posts: 58 Level 2
    Options

I wish you were staying,cause I love too play,I'm sure you would work our the tech.problems,even if you couldn't it's still ok with me

• NamTruong2001
    NamTruong2001 Posts: 4,239 Level 5
    Options
  • Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,530 Level 5
    edited November 2022
    Options

@ClarenceBeaks, I do not want to comment about money etc, I keep a distance of this!

I am thinking mostly about how the game could be better for the players! And this could be if it was based mostly on skills than luck!

As far as were available Arenas 2, 3, 4, and 5 for several months (first half of 2020) and as boosters did not filling so fast, the game had a nice balance!

After the release of new Arenas, 8, 9 in the beginning and then in Summer 2020 Arenas 10, 11, 12, 13 and 14, this balance was lost!

After the changing to how fast boosters fillup in September 2020, everything became worst!

Then there were some changes to the algorithm every 7-8 months to make things even worst!

I have not any information about this! The only indication I have is my stats!

• On first half of 2020 with Arenas 2, 3, 4, 5 I was mostly 1st into my leaderboard nearly on every event, or even 2nd or 3rd! It was also easy for me to enter to the peacock levels, that is very important for me! As an experienced player, I want to have the badge that indicates this! ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜
    • After introduction of Arenas 8, 9 stats decreased a little!
    • After introduction of Arenas 10 to 15 my stats decreased more!
    • After September 2020 and the well known "the Jelly Studio needs your help", players decided for the boosters to fillup much faster! This gave to luck more points especially on the newer Arenas! It was possible for someone to be blocked two or even three times in the opponent's two moves set!
    • After that, I found out that every 7-8 months my stats were decreased more and more! Ending on 12, 13 even 30th position was possible! Peacock level was now too far away! It was too hard sometimes to pass the brown level!
    • The only times that I had better stats were when they gave us the option of buying boosters! But still, the chest matches were too hard! You could loose by an opponent who had the two basic boosters, regardless if you had the two powerful hammers!
    • Another way to have a good placement into leaderboard was if started very late, a few hours before event's end, because leaderboards are not so competitive! ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Options

Congratulations @NamTruong2001!

๐Ÿ†๏ธ๐Ÿฅ‡

• NamTruong2001
    NamTruong2001 Posts: 4,239 Level 5
    Options

@Nikolaos_Prodromidis thanks, phase 2 has started already!

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 152,084 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Thank you for your coming and saying farewell to Royal Championships on Candy Crush Jelly Saga with us together! Everyone! ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ˜ข

• Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5
    Options

Thanks for the tag @Nikolaos_Prodromidis & yes I also initially came to the Jelly Community for support enquiries, although I enjoyed the RC, I was a Main Boarder though. Was a great day when you joined us as RC Moderator for Jelly Community & loved the collaboration & patience!

Love Red Rabbit as the MC of RC & seeing him along with Jelly Queen & Odus making their way into other King Games, was a nice inspiration starting from the Jelly Game Team's creativity in Jelly Saga.

Thanks to King for taking on the challenge of trialling new tech in their games with the initial launch of the RC. Kudos for giving it a shot.

Thanks to the Jellies in the Game Team for bringing the concept to life & for working across all departments, to bring it to us to trial it out.

Would've liked to see it able to be played on PC, in between life refills for the main map :O)

Now though, looking forward to seeing what comes next in Jelly Saga & what's next for Miss Jenny!

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    edited November 2022
    Options

Hi @Lady_Sarina, nice to see you again here!

We had three wonderful years playing R.C. and discussing about it here in the Community!

I really don't know if I am going to miss more the game itself or the discussions here about bots, cagers, lost connection, peacock level etc! ๐Ÿ˜€

Great signature!!!!๐Ÿ‘

• Laura6404
    Laura6404 Posts: 17 Level 2
    Options

I only discovered RC in summer of 2020 during lockdown. Or maybe that's when I was invited, not sure. I'm really going to miss it. My dad passed away in March 2020, and RC was something that I could look forward to and enjoy and take my mind off missing my dad. Have you heard anything about when it will be shutting down for good? I don't know if I should use all the gold I can this week or if I need to pace myself to have enough for the next few weeks to 2 months. Would be nice if they would say when it's going away. I don't really play CC Jelly much anymore.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?