🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Update on Royal Championship's Future

Comments

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,521 Level 5

Hi @Laura6404!

I don't know exactly the day, I have not this information yet!

I think that its gonna stay till the end of 22!

I am going to inform all here when I have updated information!

I also came in RC in 2020 during lockdown, but earlier, about at end of February or beginning of March!

• Moh1977
    Moh1977 Posts: 7,694 Level 5

HI @Minatozaki

Thanks @Diamond_Lim

It's a pity to hear "It's a sad day, to bid farewell to the Royal Championship.

• Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5
    edited November 2022

Thanks @Nikolaos_Prodromidis

I was inspired by seeing some new Jelly graphics online recently & put it into the signature.

Love Jenny & Odus. Seeing them in the biscuit frames was something new & fresh.

• kawaiifofu
    kawaiifofu Posts: 142 Level 3
  • MiladyR
    MiladyR Posts: 10,493 Level 5

@Minatozaki thank you for letting us know about the changes that will be happening in Jelly. Playing RC was sometimes challenging for me, but I never gave up.

• BubbleGumSoda
    BubbleGumSoda Posts: 4,890 Level 5

Farewell royal championship 😭

• namal_butt_01
    namal_butt_01 Posts: 1,935 Level 4

Farewell Royal Championship,....

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 148,743 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Thank you for your coming and saying farewell to Royal Championships on Candy Crush Jelly Saga with us together! Everyone! 👋😢

• DaddyCool007
    DaddyCool007 Posts: 14 Level 2

Hello my Jellylicious friends

I write to yous alll today with the greatest of sadness and sorrows in mind and a huge huge hole in my heart … to ask you all for your help to save our R.J.C!!!

now Ive never begged for much before but …

please … please please … please please please … PlEaSe … pLeAsE … PLEEEEEEEEEASE …

Please don’t suddenly now have apparent technical difficulties and get rid of our ROYAL JELLY CHAMPIONSHIPS!?!

As not only was this YOUR games best feature … that raised yous head and shoulders above and beyond … and distinguished you from the other Candy Crushes!

But also… for some of us … (who other non-Jellytonions may call saddos) it’s literally what gives life that little extra sparkle worth living for … planning your day as to when your 5 lives will refill … spending the next 5 days solid lost in a world of strategic loveliness and fun filled wonderment … not knowing what to do with your self on the day inbetween … watching and waiting until our little jelly chum pops back up … ready to spend the next 90 hours feeling like all of the fun really hasn’t been sucked from this world!!

But unfortunately … it now looks like this is not true … and that that little bit of funshine and Royal Jelly goodness that was like a warm jelly hug … giving all of us ‘saddos’ a real reason to play … and what made your game bigger and better and probably one of the greatest games in the history of time and the whole world EVER … is apparently going to end?!?

So please … pLeAsE … PLEASE … for all of us real hardcore JellyHeads … I beg you … we beg you … please don’t take this away from us … please yous Jelly admin techniciany types … PLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEAAAASSSSEEEEEEEE … save our minds … save our souls … save our lives … AND PLEASE SAVE OUR ROYAL JELLY CHAMPIONSHIPS!

🤞🏼❤️🤞🏼❤️🤞🏼❤️🤞🏼❤️🤞🏼❤️🤞🏼❤️🤞🏼

• JellyBear071
    JellyBear071 Posts: 59 Level 2

If the royal championship has to be ended, they should take this game and make a Royal Championship Game on its own, a lot of people go to candy crush jelly just for the royal championship, it's a bad idea to just get rid of it, I like candy crush jelly but the royal championship made the game, yes I spent money on a regular basis for extra play time, I won't for the candy crush jelly, maybe once her and there, but not nearly like the royal championship, I really hope you reconsider or make this game on its own, it will do well.

Thank you for letting me express my opinion

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?