🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Are your internships paid at the national minimum wage or above?

Options
ACESPlacements
ACESPlacements Posts: 1 Newbie
HelloI work for a Placements Team at Sheffield Hallam University and I would like to signpost our students to the internships you have advertised on your website. However, I can only do this if the opportunities are paid at the national minimum wage or above.I look forward to hearing from you.Kind regardsArnett

Best Answer

• Marc_Shark
    Marc_Shark Posts: 40 Kingster
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello Arnett, I was an intern a few months ago and I am currently working as a full-time employee. I'm not sure if I can disclose that kind of information on behalf of King.So, I can explain my own experience. I was paid, and I can say it was well above the minimum wage. But money was not what I valued the most. Learnings and experiences can't be paid with cash money! I strongly encourage you to recommend this internship program to the students. I hope this response answers your question!Best regards,Marc

Answers

• Marc_Shark
    Marc_Shark Posts: 40 Kingster
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello Arnett, I was an intern a few months ago and I am currently working as a full-time employee. I'm not sure if I can disclose that kind of information on behalf of King.So, I can explain my own experience. I was paid, and I can say it was well above the minimum wage. But money was not what I valued the most. Learnings and experiences can't be paid with cash money! I strongly encourage you to recommend this internship program to the students. I hope this response answers your question!Best regards,Marc

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?