🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

I'm stuck at a road block at level 60. The timer is not counting down, and it has been 4 days.

Options
Chiara_Manili
Chiara_Manili Posts: 2 Newbie

About 4 days ago I finished level 60 and went to road block and sent my request for friends help. The 3 day timer was not counting down. 

Best Answer

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Chiara- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am sorry that you are experiencing a problem passing this roadblock, let's get you back on track! :-) 

I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen.As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted.

Have a lovely week!

Answers

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Chiara- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am sorry that you are experiencing a problem passing this roadblock, let's get you back on track! :-) 

I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen.As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted.

Have a lovely week!

• Matilda_Edwards
    Matilda_Edwards Posts: 15 Level 2
    Options

I am having the same problem road block clock is wrong been three days and is stuck on 2 days please help.

• Matilda_Edwards
    Matilda_Edwards Posts: 15 Level 2
    Options

clock moving but stuck on two helps in both face book and king.com never had this problem before, have enough gold but don't want to use them, been three days and only two helpers very odd.

• Nick_Bauer
    Nick_Bauer Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Have a lovely week!

Hey Chiara, I've sent a query already and was answered by the bot Anna; and she was no help. I too am stuck at a road block between levels 95 and 96, the fairy has timed out and I don't have enough gold.Please help!ThanksCandy Crusher 1000

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?