🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Candy crush jelly level 1236 impossible

Options

The last monk doesn’t come down. Anyone else have this problem? 

Answers

• John_Thomas
    John_Thomas Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

I also have not been able to get the third (middle) monkey to drop despite smashing both sides, using fish or boosters.

• Dsburnett
    Dsburnett Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

The 3rd monkey will not drop. I’ve wasted at least a dozen boosters and bought extra lives trying to get the 3rd monkey to drop.  First 2 monkeys dropped quickly.  There has to be a bug on this level. 

• Erin_Monbeck_
    Erin_Monbeck_ Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I’m also having this problem. I spent SO much money for lives and boosters just trying to get the 3rd monkey down and it’s stuck. This sucks because the level I am on in Soda Saga is broke also. So I can’t advance in either

• AprilinAmsterdam
    AprilinAmsterdam Posts: 12 Level 2
    Options

They just fixed 1227, and now 1236.  Grrr!

• LindsayB
    LindsayB Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

This is complete BS. I’ve blown through all my boosters, bought the $14.99 pack and went through all of that. This needs to be fixed and I should get my money back. 

• LindsayB
    Options

I figured out how to get around the glitch. It requires multiple lollipop hammer thingies. In the first screen you need to get all three monklings, more if one of them is the middle box. In the second screen you need to utilize your hammers on the second level of the triangle-ish thing so that all your monks are forced to fall into those second row boxes vs the top on. Once you’ve forced them all to drop into those boxes you’ll be able to get them to all fall. I had to use another lollipop at the end since the fish all went to random jellies vs the one below the rope. Seriously, I shouldn’t have had to buy any more turns to finish this but about 6 fish went to random shit instead of the actual jelly that would progress the game. Convenient right? Save your gold bars and just use a booster to get that last one down. Just know that if your last monk is on the top of the pyramid at the end, you might as well just start over until you’re able to set it up with the monks all dropping into the second row. Hope this helps. 

• Lynette
    Lynette Posts: 6,252 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Hi, this post has been passed on to the King Care team who can let the devs know :-)

• LindsayB
    Options

This is my second attempt to give you all the fix so let’s see if it’ll post this time. You’re gonna need a bunch of lollipop hammers. Get all your monks in the first screen, more if one of them is in the middle box. On the second screen, use lollipops on the second row in the pyramid to for the monks to drop in there vs the top. Once you’ve gotten all three to drop in, you’re good. I had to use one more to get the last one down since the fish decided to go to every jelly except the one needed to advance the game. If you’re on your last turn, just use a lollipop to get it down vs thinking fish will do what they are supposed to do. 

• Candy_Arce
    Candy_Arce Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Still having problems with this level grrr

• Jill_Levy-Fisch
    Jill_Levy-Fisch Posts: 39 Level 2
    Options

Finally got it to work on my iPhone but no idea how. It stopped glitching. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?