🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Candy crush jelly saga not work !!

Options
Gocha_Miska
Gocha_Miska Posts: 3 Newbie

Hi , guys  I can not enter the game for three days. I've tried everything. The game freezes when I turn it on. Will anyone help me?

Best Answer

• Tracy-7
    Tracy-7 Posts: 368 Level 2
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Everyone !! I just popped on to see if anyone else was having this problem, and I can see some of you have for days. I'm so sorry about that. I just noticed it happening today. I've done all the trouble shooting steps as well, and can't load it on my PC or laptop. I am going to post this thread to my moderators page, and find out what we can do to fix it. They aren't in on the weekend, so I probably won't know anything till Monday. I will let you know what I find. Thank you, and sorry for the inconvenience. 

Answers

• Mai_Farouk
    Mai_Farouk Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I Have the same Problem Any One Can Help Me,Please 

• VampireCrusher_
    VampireCrusher_ Posts: 17 Level 2
    Options

Same issue as well.  Cleared browser, removed and reloaded the game on Facebook.  Game freezes and fails to load.  Error message "page is unresponsive" .  

• Mai_Farouk
    Mai_Farouk Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Ok Now What will I Do ??!

• Stéphane_Henry
    Stéphane_Henry Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

bonjour tout le monde !!

j'ai le même problème,le jeux commence à charger et gèle la page facebook,obligé de fermer facebook et le relancer.avec un autre compte facebook ça marche,c'est donc un problème avec mon compte mais je ne vois pas ou est le problème car avec crandy crush soda aucun soucis!!

si quelqu'un à une solution , je suis preneur ;)

• flyintheointment
    flyintheointment Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Same problem, tried 3 browsers, same issue, only with Jelly, the other Candy Crush games are working fine. 

• Tracy-7
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Everyone !! I just popped on to see if anyone else was having this problem, and I can see some of you have for days. I'm so sorry about that. I just noticed it happening today. I've done all the trouble shooting steps as well, and can't load it on my PC or laptop. I am going to post this thread to my moderators page, and find out what we can do to fix it. They aren't in on the weekend, so I probably won't know anything till Monday. I will let you know what I find. Thank you, and sorry for the inconvenience. 

• Gocha_Miska
    Gocha_Miska Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
  • flyintheointment
    flyintheointment Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Thank you, that would be great. I tried everything, killing cookies, wiping cache, trying on 3 browsers. Rebooting. I tried using the Game room app, same problem. ...it wants to load but is stuck right near end.
  • dmocken
    dmocken Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Wife has same problem. We have tried every suggestion posted. New browser, updated browser, cleared cookies, ran incognito and same problem. The game loades just so far then everything locks up then the popup saying the program is unresponsive. 

• Tracy-7
    Options

Hi Everyone !! Just popping in to let you know I haven't forgotten about you. There are lots of players on the FB page with the same problem as well. Hopefully I'll have some information that will help with all this tomorrow, when the moderators get back in the office. I am really missing my game too !!  :( 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?