🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000 // 8000

Does anyone at King Care actually give a toss as to whether a game will load/work?

Sarah_Fitzgerald
Sarah_Fitzgerald Posts: 3 Newbie

numerous people have said that candy crush jelly will not load but no one from king care seems to bother responding or trying to help.....can someone please respond and help us

Answers

• Goldyglocks
    Goldyglocks Posts: 2 Newbie
  • Tracy-7
    Tracy-7 Posts: 368 Level 2

Hi Sara !! Sorry you didn't get an answer. I have been working on this issue for a week. It's hard to answer every single post, when everyone starts a new thread. There are just too many. I did comment on several and there is even a main thread on the issue, letting players know it was sent off to be fixed. As of today mine is loading. That doesn't mean everyone's will work right away, as they're playing on different platforms, but it should be very soon for everyone. I would check it every couple hours, to see if it will load. If it still isn't loading in the next day or 2, let me know here, and I'll tell the moderator you're still having the problem. For future reference when you have an issue like this, and notice others are having it too, type it in the search, and add your complaint to the longest thread you can find on said issue. Those get answered faster, and updated as more information comes available, and you won't get overlooked in the chaos. Sorry for the inconvenience !! Good luck, and have a great day !!! 

• Laura_Grosvenor
    Laura_Grosvenor Posts: 1,581 Level 4
    edited March 2018

It has been fixed! YAY! You can now go and load the game and play to your heart's content. :) Have a great one! Thanks for contacting King Care and I hope you have a good day (and fun playing!)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?