🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Options
divagirl46
divagirl46 Posts: 19 Level 2

I was playing jelly crush challenge in the opponent that came up was my profile it had my name in my picture how can I find out to stop someone from using my profile and who's using my profile.

Best Answer

Answers

• divagirl46
    Options

I was playing my jelly crush a pony game in the pony that came up to play against me was my profile someone is using my profile to play the jelly crush game how can I put a stop to this and how can I find out who's doing it.

• divagirl46
    Options

I was playing the jelly crush challenge game I was playing against another opponent in the opponent that came up was my profile it had my picture in my name so someone is using my profile for jelly crush how can I stop this and how can I find out who's doing it I also believe that they're receiving my badges in my awards because I do not receive anything I didn't even receive my gold bars for passing the 6000 level.

• Nadia1770
    Nadia1770 Posts: 851 Level 5
    Answer ✓
    Options

As I said in a previous question like this, I will really miss this kind of questions!

@divagirl46 , this was a well known bag in RC! Device's memory was responsible for this!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?