🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Contests Galore

Mizztreegee
Mizztreegee Posts: 7 Level 2

Why aren't there exciting activities on CCJ like you have on CCS? At times there are 2 or 3 contests at 1 time on CCS (VS, fishing, Daily Mr. Toffee's Fair, etc). The 1 contest CCJ had (Carl's B'Day) you took away so now I just play CCJ daily but steady getting bored with it! I love the CC Saga Series but stopped CC a long time ago & now play CCS & CCJ! Plz add more to do in CCJ to keep it interesting! Add 4 in a row, bring back Carl's B'Day or add an activity that's equivalent! I'm above lvl 5000 & me just playing lvls daily is becoming monotonous & VS isn't enough to keep interests perked King! Come on, why all the attn only on CCS, they're both your platform so I'll be looking out for more TO DO SOON! Thanks!

3 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Andres-2
    Andres-2 Posts: 4,326 Level 5
  • Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5

Just saw this now @Andres-2

Have voted for this as I never saw the celebration for Carl's B'day?

Although, why wait for birthday? There's a lot to celebrate in Jelly Saga and with all the wonderful additions to the in game events and changes to the board, there's a lot of content to harness.

The narrative is brilliant in every Episode and the Artwork and Episode backgrounds are unique.

If you look on the net you can see the Game Teams individual art and how our characters began.

Maybe we could work on something for this?

• Andres-2
    Andres-2 Posts: 4,326 Level 5

Hi @Lady_Sarina

I don't remember this idea, official birthdays are for yeti, jelly Queen and other king characters.

I also didn't see Liquorice Larry, Jenny or Elsa celebrate.

Although why wait for the birthday? There's a lot to celebrate in Jelly Saga and with all the wonderful additions to in-game events and board changes, there's a lot of content to take advantage of.

It can be used more with the backgrounds of the episodes or some unusual boards that the studio released before.

On the net I have seen some beta versions of the game or how the game process was, but very little.

Maybe we could work on something for this?

I find it interesting that it can be elaborated with what the game has.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?