New blocker with new game mode

Options
13Β»

Comments

• Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5
    Options

I agree @Scott93 No chocolate levels!

A new character for a new mode would be fantastic!

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,751 Sweet Legend
    edited February 2023
    Options

Since I now play it diligently, I have voted. It would be nice if the ideas that have been going on for years would be implemented.

@Snow_Rider

• Scott93
    Scott93 Posts: 45 Level 2
    Options

I find myself waning away from game. I don't like to, but with no new features in game, it is hard to get me to stay with it. These were just my thoughts and ideas. I'm sure the team at the Studios can come up with something...after all, Candy Crush Saga has a lot of different things...understandably.

Out of all the Candy Crush games released, Jelly Saga has always been my favorite. I've been frustrated at it, but that is part of it. It is still my favorite by far.

• Lady_Sarina
    Options

Yes @Scott93 Jelly is my favourite King Game also!

It has the best story narrative and original, unique characters. So good are they, that some've made their way into the other games also. The Black Candies also are a original, brilliant concept in power ups and game play!

I don't play crush and prefer the fish structure in Jelly and of course...no chocolate blockers!πŸ‘οΈ

There's been a lot of work concentrated on, finally, on the main board and decluttering the map screen. This I love and the new events over the last year or so, with Episode Race with Misty, Safe Mission with buddies and trialling the Daily Quests. The Royal Ball Event in Fishing with Friends was pretty cool.

Hang in there, as now there's more time for the game team to focus on the main board again. We're fortunate in Jelly to have the different Episodes as a map, instead of the generic board game appearance and though this is a bit more work, I'm hoping to see some new backgrounds.πŸ€”

Now that some of the foundations have been attended to and as the Seasonal Themes change, we might get a chance to see some of that creativity and game energy from our Jellies in the Jelly Game Team!

Do you have a favourite Episode, character, booster?

Which level are you on?

• Scott93
    Scott93 Posts: 45 Level 2
    Options

I'm on Level 6322. I've played since the moments of it first being released on January 6, 2016. It all started with Candy Crush Saga in 2014, completed around 2100 levels before retiring it at the end of last year. I've played Soda Saga since the fall of 2014. I still play it once in awhile but haven't decided yet if I am going to shelf this one for good yet. Candy Crush Friends is good, completed over 1000 levels, but I was not too keen on the graphics and music. The best thing about jelly is the black candy, magical to say the least...the creators did good bringing it over from Soda. 😊

I was thinking the other day of the Old Candy Crush saga...the cutscenes, playing on the Adobe version, the chameleon candies, toffee tornadoes, and popcorn...and Dreamworld! Those were the days😊

I heard of Jelly Saga mentioned, and I wasn't interested until former Game Video maker Pete Peppers started talking about it. I was immediately sold on the concept and it has been a run.

Of course, my favorite character is Odus from Dreamworld. My favorite episode in Candy Crush Saga is Cereal Sea, when it introduced the Candy Frog and Dozy Dawn, which was the last episode in Dreamworld. Once I got into Jelly, I stopped tracking my favorite episodes.

• Lady_Sarina
    Options

Hey @Scott93

What makes you think about reconsidering Soda?

With how defined and 3D the graphics are in Friends I'm curious what it is that you're not keen on about them? What don't you like about the music?

I definitely agree with the Black Candies! Never did get to see the Dreamworld event but have heard a lot of great things about it!

Checked out the PPepper videos this morning and found it interesting to see changes to the original release. I like Jelly Odus better than the Friends one and would like to see that reflected in whatever may return in the Jelly Side Game of his, rather than just limited to the Birthday Bash theme. Those side game graphics are hopefully being updated.

Will research those Candy Frog etc as I don't play Crush. I appreciate that many love it and as the original launching board for the King Brand but find it wonky and the fish are frustrating in it.

I enjoy your conversations about the King games, particularly Jelly. Glad to see you in this community! What would keep you returning here? Are you a Contester?

• Andres-2
    Andres-2 Posts: 4,326 Level 5
    Options

With the release of new levels this week, the studio released a new blocker in level 6006, it already appeared in friends known as "Fizz" and in the saga as "Bubblegum Pop".

It may appear unofficial if the studio redesigns previous levels.

• Farnsworth
    Farnsworth Posts: 35 Level 2
    Options

Maybe in the level, you would need to collect popcorn. Popcorn would have two layers, and it can be matched and moved like a candy, which removes a layer, like a two-layered normal candy. Maybe it could explode a 3x3 explosion when it’s destroyed!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?