🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000 // 8000

Level 451, Jelly. More problems:

Deannace
Deannace Posts: 25 Level 2

I am against Cupcake Carl, & making monklings which as you should remember, is when I experience issues.  Every time I make a move the game counts down moves. Like lets say I make a fish, it counts that as a move and even though I can go again, I lose moves every time. When Carl does the same, he stays on his move & doesn't count down. So I'm going thru the 25 alloted moves in like 5 moves. I cannot win this way cause I run out way too fast to get 5 monklings. I really want King Care to HELP once & for alk with this continuing issue thats been going on for MONTHS. 

Answers

• Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager

Hi Deannace,

I'm sorry to hear you are frustrated but please stay respectful, we're indeed trying to help you have fun. That said, I'm not sure you understand the way this works.

The moment you (or Cupcake Carl) do a special move, you get another round and block the other from playing. Cupcake Carl doesn't have a concrete amount of moves, it is not displayed in the screen so I'm not sure I understand what you mean there.

Because of your concern and message we have just tested the level and found no issues with it so make sure to always make special moves whenever possible to defeat Cupcake Carl, get the monklings and pass the level. If you still have issues after this, we will need you to record the level and show us what's wrong in order to help you.

Cheers,

Xarly

• Deannace
    Deannace Posts: 25 Level 2

Ok, its called a "Special Move". So, whenever I make any move, special or not, it counts down from the max number of moves listed for that level. For instance, lets say I have 10 moves: I go, & make a Special move. ( I am now down to 9.) I go again because it was a "Special" move BUT it COUNTS me. (I am now down to 8.) I make another "Special move". When I go again it COUNTS. (NOW I'm down to 7.) 

Whenever Cupcake Carl or Jelly Witch make a "Special" move they immediately go again but the difference is it doesn't get counted.

Do you see?

• Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager

I know what you mean, but this is working as intended. They don't have a moves counter so to say. In your case, although the special move (just any move that involves more than 3 candies) counts, it allows for you to keep playing without the intervention of the enemy.

This is not an easy level but the mechanics are working as intended. I'm attaching an example of a player beating the level with no boosters.

I hope you can make it past this, Deannace!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfp07JloOzM

Cheers,

Xarly

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?