🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

times boosters

Options
Lisa
Lisa Posts: 53 Level 2

I just want to say that I am very unhappy with the way King has decided to change how they do the daily boosters.  It is now on a 30 minute schedule after 24 hours.  So, if I open the game and I get 30 minutes of double fish, I have 5 lives in which to enjoy double fish.  After I have used up my 5 lives, I can't play the game again until I wait the appropriate time to get more lives, or spend money to buy lives.  Therefore, the remaining time I would have to enjoy the booster is gone.  It makes no sense.  Please go back to how it used to be with a daily booster given after 24 hours and let me save my boosters to when I want to use them, not when YOU want me to use them.  After all, I am the player and you made the game so that the player would have an enjoyable time playing, not the other way around.  I hope more players express their displeasure with this as well.

Answers

• Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Options

Hi Lisa,

I'm sorry for how you're feeling and I just want to thank you especially for coming and giving your feedback to us so that we can make things better for you. That said, if you can encourage those other players to also come and provide their feedback it would be of great use for us. The more feedback we can collect the better so that the studio has plenty of information of how the community feels and can act accordingly.

Thank you, once again, for reaching out and for doing so in such a respectful and rational way.

Come back with any other feedback, we're very happy to have you around and help us improve the game!

Cheers,

Xarly

• Lisa
    Options

Xarly,

I think there are enough people who have made comments already in this feed to be sufficient reason for someone to take a look at the changes that were made to the game and for someone to look into it without my having to tell my friends to make comments.  There are hundreds of people who have already commented on this.  How may people does it take for King to take a look at the players who are playing the game and spending their money on it?

Lisa

• Xarly
    Options

Hi Lisa,

That is not what I meant when I mentioned you asking for more feedback. It is not a decision based on money, but on quantitative data around it. The more information we can give the studios about how much impact this is having, the easier it is for them to understand the situation. Some of these changes need to be monitored to see what's the community perception around it, and although we have seen some negative feedback such as yours (nothing wrong with that), there are also positive comments around the change. That is the reason why it is important to collect proper feedback for us, so that we can back up with data our conversations with the team.

I hope I made myself clear and that you understood a bit better the process (making games, although always fun, can sometimes be challenging!).

Cheers,

Xarly

• Lisa
    Options

Karly,

Thank you for that clarification.  I do understand that data needs to be collected, good and bad, regarding changes that have been made to how the game is played and how free boosters are given out, etc.  I get it.  It's a business.  I unfortunately don't have any friends who play the game so I can't get more recruitment on that end.  I'm hopeful other players who come to the King forum will read my post and will post their opinions as well.  I honestly have not seen anyone who likes the changes, except maybe 1 post, but there are so many negative comments I just wonder how long will it take for King to sit down and reassess the changes. 

Of note, yesterday I decided to play the game (Soda saga) and when I opened up the game, it didn't go right to the booster area so I played, and when I lost my last life, that's when it went to the page where you get your 30 minutes of booster, which at that point was useless since I had used up my lives and couldn't take advantage of the boosters.  I just doesn't make sense.  If that is how it is going to be, then don't give any boosters since it would be the same thing, I wouldn't be able to use it!!  This is the main reason I don't like the change, plus the fact that I want to be able to save boosters for harder levels and play booster-free on easier levels. 

I have nothing else to say.  I hope there are players out there who will flood the pages with their feedback on changes that are being made to games we are playing!!

Thanks for listening,

Lisa

• Xarly
    Options

Hi Lisa,

That feedback makes total sense! I'll make sure the studio gets it.  Thanks to you for keeping it friendly and for providing critical feedback in such a great manner. We'll be working on getting more of your feedback and hopefully as we progress and improve, more players will come to let us know how they feel about the game so that we can provide the best possible experience within our capacities.

Thanks for coming back and, if you ever have any feedback around the game, don't hesitate to come over and over again. We'll be happy to listen and help.

Cheers,

Xarly

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?