🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Having issues with candy crush jelly level 1617 have used a few bonus spreading jelly can’t move on

Options
Lisa_Ann-2
Lisa_Ann-2 Posts: 1 Newbie

After spreading jelly in candy crush jelly level 1617 it freezes and cannot move on 

is anyone else having same issue

Answers

• Henry_Hm_Chan
    Henry_Hm_Chan Posts: 112 Level 3
    Options

Yes, same problem happens in Facebook/PC, iOS and Android. Not fixed for over a week now...

• planetphuket
    planetphuket Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

YES...Same problem everywhere....King not care much...as long you buy bonuses

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Options

Hi guys,

Thanks for reporting the issue and sorry for the inconvenience.

We are indeed experiencing some technical issues with that level... our Studio is working on a fix but we cannot establish any ETA at the moment.

I have sent you all private message for more info - You'll find it by clicking on the envelop next to your avatar on the top right corner. If you're on mobile, tilt the screen to be able to see it ;-)

Speak soon!

- Mia

• PaulaB-2
    PaulaB-2 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I also have this question, been playing the same level for more than a week and spending boosters hoping it's fixed... :-(

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Options

Hello Paula,

The Studio is going to release a fix within the next 2 weeks for that level.

I've sent you a private message - You'll find it by clicking on the envelop next to your avatar on the top right corner. If you're on mobile, tilt the screen to be able to see it ;-)

Speak soon!

- Mia

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?