🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000 // 8000

Candy crush Jelly Saga level 1615 has a glich

Options
Chi_Dixon
Chi_Dixon Posts: 7 Level 2

Me again. Level 1615. Cleared three boards, had one puffler left, and the screen just started looping without allowing further play. Happened after I spent money on boosts and gold bars to get past the level. Again. Have been waiting for an answer on the last glitch but haven't heard from support for a few days after providing a link to the video that was requested. Here's the link again, latest glitch uploaded tonight. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ciKrKC-g1VVKw5wkl9g2iRO3PZ-jR3Vn/view?usp=sharing

Answers

• Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Options

Hi Chi!

Thanks a lot for the video and the report! This is a known issue now thanks to all your feedback but the attached video can help us greatly. The team is already working on it and although I don't have a specific date, I'm sure that they'll fix it as soon as possible. If any news come my way, I'll let you know!

Cheers,

Xarly

• Cindie_Hoge
    Cindie_Hoge Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

Same thing is happening to me, I used gold bars to buy extras and all the game does on the last puffer is loop. When will this get fixed?

• Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Options

Hi both,

I'm afraid that this can take a bit more than expected because it's an issue that does not happen every time the level is being played, which is what makes it more difficult to fix. At the same time, this means the level is beatable when the bug doesn't appear.

I've compensated the loss of gold bars as we speak Cindie and I apologise to both of you for this issue.

Cheers and thanks for your patience,

Xarly

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?