🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000 // 8000

Am I the only one having problems with Candy Crush Jelly?

Paceauxbelle
Paceauxbelle Posts: 2 Newbie

when you go to messages sometimes it shows messages and sometimes not. When you try to get lives from friend the screen goes black and you have to start over, but when you do you have lost one of your lives.

Answers

• Tune_D
    Tune_D Posts: 1,090 Level 3

Hi,

Have you checked for updates for your tablet and the Candy Crush Jelly Saga app? Restart your tablet too.

I don´t know if you play connected to Facebook, but if you do, turn off the notifications; you´ll then just receive your lives and requests, but not the notifications regarding those being sent. 

• Paceauxbelle
    Paceauxbelle Posts: 2 Newbie

Hi,

Have you checked for updates for your tablet and the Candy Crush Jelly Saga app? Restart your tablet too.

I don´t know if you play connected to Facebook, but if you do, turn off the notifications; you´ll then just receive your lives and requests, but not the notifications regarding those being sent. 

I don't have notifications on. I did an update 2 days ago and I have rebooted several times. It happened again last night. You go to messages to get lives from friends the screen goes black, it kicks you out and when you go back in you have lost 1 life, not all just 1.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?