🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000 // 8000

Level 71 on Candy Crush Jelly

iriedeby
iriedeby Posts: 4 Newbie

Why is it the fish/stripe candy combo on this level doesn't work completely?  It always leaves 1 or 2 spaces. Help with this level in general.

Best Answer

Answers

• Pete_Peppers
    Pete_Peppers Posts: 329 Level 2

Level 71 in Jelly Saga takes a lot of specials and combos to get through. The first thing you need to do is to clear the blockers on each board. This frees up the trapped specials but also makes it easier to set up other ones when the board has more room. The trapped specials can be helpful but if you can't use them directly it is just as helpful to make other combos from scratch. To finish you will most likely need a few color bomb/coloring candy combos, but striped plus wrapped combos can be useful too. One other thing to keep in mind is that you can bring some specials down from the first room into the second by making matches below them. 

Here is my Jelly Saga level 71 video as an example. It was made before they updated the graphics but the level goals are the same. Hope it helps, good luck.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WOIkXK7mck

• iriedeby

Thx. But mine doesn't have jam under rt.color ball thats blocked in. It is under the lt. but not rt color change ball. Is that right?

• iriedeby

Level 71 in Jelly Saga takes a lot of specials and combos to get through. The first thing you need to do is to clear the blockers on each board. This frees up the trapped specials but also makes it easier to set up other ones when the board has more room. The trapped specials can be helpful but if you can't use them directly it is just as helpful to make other combos from scratch. To finish you will most likely need a few color bomb/coloring candy combos, but striped plus wrapped combos can be useful too. One other thing to keep in mind is that you can bring some specials down from the first room into the second by making matches below them. 

Here is my Jelly Saga level 71 video as an example. It was made before they updated the graphics but the level goals are the same. Hope it helps, good luck.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WOIkXK7mck

Thx, but my right color chg candy doesn't spread jam. It looks like its supposed to. Mine does not. Is that a program prob or a change? I've tried.. .and watched ur vid x8. If not mayb u cld help?
  • Pete_Peppers
    Pete_Peppers Posts: 329 Level 2
    Answer ✓

Okay, didn't notice they changed that part. Added a new video in updated level 71 post.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?