🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Unable to pass onto the next episode in Candy Crush Jelly, its been 4 days now

Options
kiralayne
kiralayne Posts: 1 Newbie

The game says I need to wait 3 days to unlock the next episode. this is the 4th. day and it's still telling me to wait 3 days. It has not change the wait time at all. I love playing this game but it wont let me move on, I'm stuck, please help!

Answers

• MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager
    Options

Hi kiralayne,

I have sent you a private message, so that we can check your player account. Please click on the envelope icon on the top right corner of the screen and kindly get back to me with the details in order to solve the issue.

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

• bienchen1902
    bienchen1902 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Hi kiralayne,

I have sent you a private message, so that we can check your player account. Please click on the envelope icon on the top right corner of the screen and kindly get back to me with the details in order to solve the issue.

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

I have the same problem (only I have waited already for much longer than 4 days..
  • dabao
    dabao Posts: 6 Level 2
    edited July 2016
    Options

Hi kiralayne,

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

Same here for already 3 weeks. Help to fix this issue, please.
  • Heidi_Okinawa
    Heidi_Okinawa Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Hi kiralayne,

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

Is it some kind of secret? I see it says the problem is solved but you want this done in private messaging? What's the deal?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?