🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Candy crush jelly blossomed level Odus Birthday Bash

Options
Tabitha_Casey
Tabitha_Casey Posts: 2 Newbie

On the blossomed level (Odus birthday event). I have completed level one and collected enough jelly but it will not let me go onto level two it doesn't even show the number two

Answers

• Johnny_Ryall
    Johnny_Ryall Posts: 3,725 Level 5
    Options

Hello Tabitha,

In this event you need to collect the Watering Cans to proceed.

Have you collected them? If you're not sure, try to capture some screenshots of the event and I will look into this for you.

Kind regards,

Johnny

• SpyderRyder
    SpyderRyder Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Hello Tabitha,

In this event you need to collect the Watering Cans to proceed.

Have you collected them? If you're not sure, try to capture some screenshots of the event and I will look into this for you.

Kind regards,

Johnny

Watering cans? I'm finding pufflers on level one Odus Birthday Bash, got three stars and level two won't open but it says I have enough jelly. Watering cans? Where the heck are those???
  • SpyderRyder
    SpyderRyder Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

You don't need a screen shot.  You finish level one, even with three stars and it says 'You have enough Jelly to make a flower bloom and your are one level closer to odus'.  You hit SHOW ME and it takes you to the screen map with the owl at the top.  I have 3 stars and can't move on.  Level 1 is finding pufflers - I found them.  THREE TIMES.  Someone said collect watering cans - WHERE???  Very aggravating.

• Tabitha_Casey
    Tabitha_Casey Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

After I found out it should show a water can when completing level one and collecting enough jelly in the other map mine does not show a water can yet it does say you have collected enough jelly to bloom  a flower. But on my map it just shows I completed level one with three stars and the second label does not show a water can block the photo the person posted above me. 

• Bee101-2
    Bee101-2 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

The same thing has happened to me on both levels. It keeps telling me that I have collected enough and I have completed all the levels, but I’m not sure what to do next. The owl is still sleeping. 

• Shazzy_Dixon
    Shazzy_Dixon Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

Forget this. It has never worked and while the clock is on you cannot get boosts for collecting stars either. Waste of time 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?