🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Experiencing a problem passing level 255 in Candy Crush Jelly Saga?

Cezdiamond
Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager

Hello Everyone! 

We have noticed a few posts regarding this level, thanks for sharing and we will be looking into this for you and we will share any updates here :-) 

If you have any questions or feedback on this level please comment on this post. 

Thanks! 

Answers

• Nicholas_Howard
    Nicholas_Howard Posts: 1 Newbie

Hello all,

Thank you for your patience.

I’m delighted to inform you that this has been fixed

You will receive the update automatically the next time you open your game while having an Internet connection. You might have to quit and restart the game if you play on mobile.

If you have any issues or questions please come back to us, we are always happy to help!

Kind regards,

Johnny

it did not work for me. i am using mobile game. i reset the game and the phone.
  • Kris_Eide
    Kris_Eide Posts: 2 Newbie

Hello all,

You will receive the update automatically the next time you open your game while having an Internet connection. You might have to quit and restart the game if you play on mobile.

If you have any issues or questions please come back to us, we are always happy to help!

Kind regards,

Johnny

I shut my iPad all the way down and restarted. It is still not working for me.
  • Helen_Keegan
    Helen_Keegan Posts: 1 Newbie

Hello all,

Kind regards,

Johnny

Not working for me either. If we delete the game and reinstall will we lose all our coins and bonuses accumulated?
  • John_Dyer
    John_Dyer Posts: 1 Newbie

Hello all,

Kind regards,

Johnny

Still not working for me either. If I delete the app and re-download it will I lose all my previous levels?
  • Cap26
    Cap26 Posts: 1 Newbie

Hello all,

Kind regards,

Johnny

Pleaseeeeee can you fix it? I've been waiting days !!
  • Evolv3
    Evolv3 Posts: 1 Newbie

Hello all,

Kind regards,

Johnny

Same here. Not working properly
  • Sodoit27_
    Sodoit27_ Posts: 1 Newbie

I am also having trouble with this level. It is still going down instead of across in my game, too and has been for several days. I am playing the game on an iPad with iOS 10.3.2. It is very frustrating.

Same here
  • Elisa_Picson
    Elisa_Picson Posts: 1 Newbie

Hello all,

Kind regards,

Johnny

Still not working for me either
  • Zuzana_Hircova
    Zuzana_Hircova Posts: 15 Level 2

Hello all,

If you are still experiencing the issue with the level (no Jelly on the second screen) then please delete and reinstall the app to make sure you have the latest version that includes the app update.

Thank you,

Johnny

If I delete the app from the phone, doesn't that mean I will loose all the game progress? I don't have it synched with Facebook
  • Johnny_Ryall
    Johnny_Ryall Posts: 3,725 Level 5

Hello all,

If you are still experiencing the issue with the level (no Jelly on the second screen) then please delete and reinstall the app to make sure you have the latest version that includes the app update.

Thank you,

Johnny

You will need to save your progress by connecting with Facebook or the Kingdom.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?