🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Experiencing a problem passing level 255 in Candy Crush Jelly Saga?

Answers

• Kris_Eide
    Kris_Eide Posts: 2 Newbie

I found a way around it.  I had the problem with my iPad, so I was curious to see if the problem existed on my iPhone.  It didn't!  I passed the level in one try and went back to the iPad and it is now on 256. So if you have another device, see if it will work on it.  

Thanks for this comment. I did that too and it now works.
  • Vikki_Kaczmarek
    Vikki_Kaczmarek Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited July 2017

Hello all,

If you are still experiencing the issue with the level (no Jelly on the second screen) then please delete and reinstall the app to make sure you have the latest version that includes the app update.

Thank you,

Johnny

I have uninstalled and reinstalled and checked for updates. Synced with Facebook , done everything possible. It is still not allowing tier 2 & 3 which is needed to bring down the jelly. Skips those tiers and goes directly to tier 4.
  • Fawnagail
    Fawnagail Posts: 6 Level 2

Hello all,

Thank you for your patience.

I’m delighted to inform you that this has been fixed

You will receive the update automatically the next time you open your game while having an Internet connection. You might have to quit and restart the game if you play on mobile.

If you have any issues or questions please come back to us, we are always happy to help!

Kind regards,

Johnny

Still not working for me either and I do not want to loose all my coins and rewards
  • Fawnagail

Hello all,

If you are still experiencing the issue with the level (no Jelly on the second screen) then please delete and reinstall the app to make sure you have the latest version that includes the app update.

Thank you,

Johnny

I deleted and reinstalled and still no luck, please fix this game!
  • Fawnagail

Hello all,

You will receive the update automatically the next time you open your game while having an Internet connection. You might have to quit and restart the game if you play on mobile.

If you have any issues or questions please come back to us, we are always happy to help!

Kind regards,

Johnny

Mine did not update having the same problem
  • Kay_Lupa
    Kay_Lupa Posts: 1 Newbie

Hello all,

Thank you,

Johnny

None of that works
  • Sarah_Baker-2
    Sarah_Baker-2 Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited July 2017

Hello all,

Thank you,

Johnny

Even with the update it still doesn't work.I'm on iPhone 6 mobile app
  • Fawnagail

Hello all,

Thank you,

Johnny

I have deleted and reinstalled 3 times on my iPad..... still will not wor
  • Fawnagail

Hello all,

Kind regards,

Johnny

Not working
  • Fawnagail

I found a way around it.  I had the problem with my iPad, so I was curious to see if the problem existed on my iPhone.  It didn't!  I passed the level in one try and went back to the iPad and it is now on 256. So if you have another device, see if it will work on it.  

Did not work for me

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?