1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Candy crush jelly level 1236 impossible

Options
2»

Answers

• wndloly_
    wndloly_ Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

i'm having same problem, and burned up a bunch of boosters in vain trying to get that damn middle monkey to drop!  guess i'll be taking a break until they get this fixed.

• Marisa1980
    Marisa1980 Posts: 18 Level 2
    Options

Actually, this level needs a bit luck. You need to make 3 or 5 monklings at the 1st section so that only 1 monkling is spawned at the middle space. Then collect them!

• John_Thomas
    John_Thomas Posts: 5 Level 2
    edited January 2018
    Options

I figured out how to get around the glitch. It requires multiple lollipop hammer thingies. In the first screen you need to get all three monklings, more if one of them is the middle box. In the second screen you need to utilize your hammers on the second level of the triangle-ish thing so that all your monks are forced to fall into those second row boxes vs the top on. Once you’ve forced them all to drop into those boxes you’ll be able to get them to all fall. I had to use another lollipop at the end since the fish all went to random jellies vs the one below the rope. Seriously, I shouldn’t have had to buy any more turns to finish this but about 6 fish went to random shit instead of the actual jelly that would progress the game. Convenient right? Save your gold bars and just use a booster to get that last one down. Just know that if your last monk is on the top of the pyramid at the end, you might as well just start over until you’re able to set it up with the monks all dropping into the second row. Hope this helps. 

This will work only if you have monks in the first and third column before it drops to the second level. Once you have a monk in the second (middle) column it will not drop in the third level and there is no way get back to the first level to get more monks. It took me about 6-7 tries and a bunch of boosters to get three monks in the first and third columns ahead of one in the middle. This is ridiculous and need to refund people though.
  • LindsayB
    LindsayB Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

I figured out how to get around the glitch. It requires multiple lollipop hammer thingies. In the first screen you need to get all three monklings, more if one of them is the middle box. In the second screen you need to utilize your hammers on the second level of the triangle-ish thing so that all your monks are forced to fall into those second row boxes vs the top on. Once you’ve forced them all to drop into those boxes you’ll be able to get them to all fall. I had to use another lollipop at the end since the fish all went to random jellies vs the one below the rope. Seriously, I shouldn’t have had to buy any more turns to finish this but about 6 fish went to random shit instead of the actual jelly that would progress the game. Convenient right? Save your gold bars and just use a booster to get that last one down. Just know that if your last monk is on the top of the pyramid at the end, you might as well just start over until you’re able to set it up with the monks all dropping into the second row. Hope this helps. 

Umm yeah. That’s why I said you need to have more than 3 if one of them is in the middle.
  • atetaffy
    atetaffy Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I am finally at this level and am having the same problem.... 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?