🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Level 1318 bug

Options
George_Lev
George_Lev Posts: 3 Newbie

It seems there is a bug in level 1318 as the two fish bombs at the bottom left and right will not unlock no matter how many fish I send to them. 

Answers

• Laura_Grosvenor
    Laura_Grosvenor Posts: 1,581 Level 4
    Options

I will let our SuperStars know about this issue. Perhaps one of them can provide you an answer, as I don't play this enough myself so I am nowhere near this level (wow--I am impressed by the way!). Hopefully one of the other SuperStars will be along soon to help you solve this! Have a super fantastic day!!!

• Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    Options

Thanks for picking this up, Laura! 

What we would recommend first is that you try the level a few times in case the Fish bundle would start to untie then. 

Let us know how it goes - I hope you're on your way to the new top already ;)

Jenny - King Care Team 

• George_Lev
    Options

I tried many times to pass the level. Yesterday 8 hours of free play and today another 6 hours but with no luck.

Most of the times the fish bombs do not break. I only managed to do it once or twice.

• Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    Options

We have let the game team know about this now, George! Thanks for reporting.

Since it's intermittently working you can keep trying to pass it still (try not to use in-game boosters if you notice that it's not working). Or if you are playing also on a PC you can try out the level there. 

Thanks for your patience. 

Jenny 

• George_Lev
    Options

Will try to do so. The pc version is not updated to this level. It takes weeks for a new update to be released.

• Laura_Grosvenor
    Laura_Grosvenor Posts: 1,581 Level 4
    Options

Thanks for picking this up, Laura! 

What we would recommend first is that you try the level a few times in case the Fish bundle would start to untie then. 

Let us know how it goes - I hope you're on your way to the new top already ;)

Jenny - King Care Team 

TY Jenny. I hope this can be figured out too. :) Seems like it may be a glitch. I will leave this in your capable hands!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?