🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Candy crush jelly saga not work !!

Options

Answers

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options

Thank you @Tracy for passing this on, and that you everyone for reporting this. Please can you reply below and let me know the following

- Which browser(s) are you playing on?

- When did the problem start?

- Have you cleared the cache and checked for updates?

Thank you! 

• Tracy-7
    Tracy-7 Posts: 368 Level 2
    Options

Hi Everyone !! I just popped on to see if anyone else was having this problem, and I can see some of you have for days. I'm so sorry about that. I just noticed it happening today. I've done all the trouble shooting steps as well, and can't load it on my PC or laptop. I am going to post this thread to my moderators page, and find out what we can do to fix it. They aren't in on the weekend, so I probably won't know anything till Monday. I will let you know what I find. Thank you, and sorry for the inconvenience. 

That is exactly what mine is doing. Thank you for the info. I'll be sure the moderators see all this tomorrow, when they're back in the offices.
  • Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options

Hello everyone- Thanks again for reporting this, we are investigating this now and we hope to have a fix as quickly as possible.

Thanks!

• Tracy-7
    Options

Hi Again !! Just got word, this has been sent to the studio for a quick fix !!  If I find out there is something we players need to do on our end I will let you know. I would try to load it every couple of hours, to see if you can get it to fully load. Hopefully it will be fixed real soon. Thanks for the feedback everyone !!  

• Tracy-7
    Options

Thank you @Tracy for passing this on, and that you everyone for reporting this. Please can you reply below and let me know the following

Thank you! 

I'm playing on Google Chrome, Windows 7, and 8, it started for me on Sat., but it looks like Thurs, and Fri. for some. I have cleared my cache, logged out and in. I even updated my Chrome, when this was happening in Papa Pear 2 weeks ago. I have tried everything. I even did all Google's trouble shooting list, and sent them a complaint as well. Not sure what else I to do. Thank you Cezdiamond !!
  • dmocken
    dmocken Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hello everyone- Thanks again for reporting this, we are investigating this now and we hope to have a fix as quickly as possible.

Thanks!

Using both Chrome and Firefox. Problem started when new levels on candy crush jelly were added a week ago Saturday Feb 24 maybe. Yes we have cleared all caches and checked for browser updates and flash updates. Operating system Windows 10
  • Kim_Scott
    Kim_Scott Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Thank you! 

I am also using Chrome and tried Explorer and am using Windows 10. I've cleared my cached, logged out and in. I believe it started on March 2nd.
  • Laura_Grosvenor
    Laura_Grosvenor Posts: 1,581 Level 4
    Options

Just tried to load this myself on my laptop, and it got stuck on "Searching for new levels" and is stuck there now for a while. I am using Windows 10 on an HP laptop. Just updating...please let King know if you are still having problems everyone!

• Mai_Farouk
    Mai_Farouk Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
  • Vicki_Charles-2
    Vicki_Charles-2 Posts: 12 Level 2
    Options

Thank you! 

I'm playing on Chrome Windows 8. It stated about 7 days ago. I have done everything including reinstalling everything I could think of.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?