🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000 // 8000

Can level progress be restored in Jelly Crush?

Annie-31
Annie-31 Posts: 2 Newbie

I seem to have lost several levels.  Can you please help me restore it?

Answers

• Laura_Grosvenor
    Laura_Grosvenor Posts: 1,581 Level 4

Hi Annie! A lot of connection/level issues can be solved by making sure you are connected to either FaceBook or the Kingdom. It might help to disconnect then reconnect to see if that solves the problem. If not, you can try clearing the cache on your computer (laptop, desktop, tablet, etc.) or on your phone and then reconnecting, which solves a lot of the issues. If not, I can elevate this to an admin to see if they can't help get your progress back to where it was before! Thank you so much for writing to King Care and I hope you have a wonderful day! :)

• Annie-31
    Annie-31 Posts: 2 Newbie

Hi Annie! A lot of connection/level issues can be solved by making sure you are connected to either FaceBook or the Kingdom. It might help to disconnect then reconnect to see if that solves the problem. If not, you can try clearing the cache on your computer (laptop, desktop, tablet, etc.) or on your phone and then reconnecting, which solves a lot of the issues. If not, I can elevate this to an admin to see if they can't help get your progress back to where it was before! Thank you so much for writing to King Care and I hope you have a wonderful day! :)

Hmmm... I tried these things and it didn’t seem to work.
  • Tracy-7
    Tracy-7 Posts: 368 Level 2

Hi Annie !! Since the trouble shooting didn't work for you, I'm passing your complaint on to the moderators, so they can check your account, and help you get your progress back. Thank you, and have a great day !! 

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager

Thanks @Laura and @Tracy for passing this on to me :-) 

@Annielet's get you back on track so that you can continue on your Jelly sweet journey! I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen. As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted. 

Have a lovely week!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?