🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000 // 8000

Candy Crush Jelly 1597 is broken! Liquorice Larry keeps trying to make an impossible move. Loops.

frankiesanzo
frankiesanzo Posts: 4 Newbie

Keeps looping over and over. Have to quit game multiple times

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,482 Pet Rescue Moderator

Good evening Frankiesanzo, thank you for posting. 

I am sorry he is giving you some trouble there. Can I ask you to try this troubleshooting here and if it doesn't work, then let me know and I can pass it over to the team as a possible bug :)

• frankiesanzo
    frankiesanzo Posts: 4 Newbie

Tried all and still same result. The game is running fine except this glitch

• Lady_Choo

Sorry to hear that but I will pass it over, hopefully they will see it tomorrow :)

• Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager

Hi frankiesanzo,

You are one of our best player! Let me begin by saying congrats for making it so far!

Since that is one of our most recent levels, I'm afraid you're the first case I can see with this issue. Could you please send us a video or screenshot of what you're facing? As this is the first time, we could use some evidence of what's going on in order to help the team work on it (I'll make sure your help gets compensated!).

Chicken Slayer is much better than myself at showing how to capture the issue on video and post it here so hopefully she'll come around in case you need someone to teach you how to do it :-).

Cheers,

Xarly

• Lady_Choo

Hey :) I normally video on pc, but iOS11 has a great screen recording function now, you can find information on how to do that here.

To upload, connect your iphone to the computer and click on the middle icon for images and files just above the answer box. It will open up with your files, navigate to your phone memory and find the file and once uploaded we can access it. 

If you have problems doing it that way, I usually save it to an external site, like the cloud or dropbox then you can click to share the link, copy and paste it back here :)

• Lady_Choo

Hi Hadar, sorry to hear you’re having issues. We’re currently waiting to hear what the studio has to say :) 

• Hadar
    Hadar Posts: 1 Newbie

Hi Hadar, sorry to hear you’re having issues. We’re currently waiting to hear what the studio has to say :) 

if it helps, I notices it always happens next to color bomb (or a coloring candy)
  • Lady_Choo

Sorry for the delay, I wasn't at my laptop for a few days. I will pass this on thank you! :)

• Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager

Thanks for the additional feedback Hadar and for passing it on Chicken Slayer!

We'll forward this to the studio but I have no specific date for a fix on this issue as of now. If I have news, I'll make sure you guys are the first to know :-).

Cheers!

Xarly

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?