🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000 // 8000

candy crush jelly page unresponsive

Donna_Michelle1
Donna_Michelle1 Posts: 14 Level 2

all other candy games are fine just candy crush jelly ive done all the updates im using google chrome

Best Answer

• Tracy-7
    Tracy-7 Posts: 368 Level 2
    Answer ✓

Hi Donna !! Thank you for contacting King Care. Seems several people are having this issue, so I'm sending to the moderators to find out what we can do to fix it. They probably won't be in till Monday, but I will let you know as soon as I hear back. Keep trying though, It could be a FB problem, and sometimes those are resolved in a few days. Sorry for the inconvenience. 

Answers

• Tracy-7
    Answer ✓

Hi Donna !! Thank you for contacting King Care. Seems several people are having this issue, so I'm sending to the moderators to find out what we can do to fix it. They probably won't be in till Monday, but I will let you know as soon as I hear back. Keep trying though, It could be a FB problem, and sometimes those are resolved in a few days. Sorry for the inconvenience. 

• Sue_Wilson-4
    Sue_Wilson-4 Posts: 3 Newbie

I also get the message candy crush jelly saga is unresponsive.
  • Donna_Michelle1

i think it is a fb problem
  • Tracy-7

Hi Donna !! I'm sorry. Are you still not able to load your game ?? Everyone else's seems to be working now. Let me know if you're still having problems, so we can pass this on to the moderators. They will be able to figure out whats going on, and they'll know what other steps we can take to help you get back into your game. Thank you, and have a great day !!  

• Donna_Michelle1

Hi Donna !! I'm sorry. Are you still not able to load your game ?? Everyone else's seems to be working now. Let me know if you're still having problems, so we can pass this on to the moderators. They will be able to figure out whats going on, and they'll know what other steps we can take to help you get back into your game. Thank you, and have a great day !!  

Hi its all up an running now thanks
  • Donna_Michelle1

how else can i play other than on my tablet
  • Donna_Michelle1

jelly is still unresponsive on pc so annoying
  • Donna_Michelle1

hi im still unable to play candy crush jelly on pc1552142428436415

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?