🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Not able to get off Level 7671

Options
Cat-13
Cat-13 Posts: 552 Level 3
edited April 11 in Discussions

Yes I'm at the new levels. With that being said, these new lecvels only give you 20-222 moves. It's so full of blockage especially around the edges you can only do the middle.

I've already played it over 100 times. On the second day now. Yes I asked Support for help but I keep getting switched to new people or they want my ID then a screen shot now a video. It's never enough…🙄

Any help out there? I just want to show you what @Spinnifix and I are talking about.

This is BEFORE: look at all the blockage for 22 moves!

This is with 8 moves left. Even if you have a two booster day you can't do this

Comments

• johamilton
    johamilton Posts: 24,249 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Sorry you are having this problem with Level 7671. Sounds really difficult. Let me take this to our CM and see what they say. Will get back to you once we hear back 🤗

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,769 Sweet Legend
    edited April 11
    Options

Cat, that's exactly what it looks like. I had
    watched and played it long enough. As you say, enough is enough. All I
    see is that you can download the game for free and then you should only
    spend money to play the game. For me it's not worth it.
    It's really embarrassing when the studio now has to optimize every
    level. This doesn't exist in any game. At some point there is only the
    board full of blockers and one square that is free. I don't feel like
    it anymore. The studio has no idea how to program serious playing
    fields. If there are no boosters and GB, you should make it playable.
    Jelly is not just the only king game.
    I stopped at Candy Soda because I couldn't get any further. Now I'm
    making good progress. And also win the episode race with 10 GB.
    That's my honest opinion on it.
    I wish you good luck moving forward.

I'm just tired of constantly asking about every level. I'm tired. It's not worth making a fuss about it.

• johamilton
    johamilton Posts: 24,249 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options
  • Cat-13
    Options

Thank you because I've been on this for DAYSSSSSSSSSSSS. It's impossible to get pass this level with only 22 moves. With all the blockage and the candy eating flowers. and when you make a four or five it doesn't stay in the place you make it. It moves over or up, and the fish go to your boosters. And when you get to use two boosters the computer puts them in opposite direction so they are useless.

• Cat-13
    edited April 13
    Options

I'm just tired of constantly asking about every level. I'm tired. It's not worth making a fuss about it.

I feel you @Spinnifix .😒

• Cat-13
    Options

johamilton I haven't heard anything back with CM. I kept getting switched to three different people. I did everything they asked like before. But then they want me do videos and that is where I draw the line. This is THEIR Game!!!! They know what's happening!!!! On another note, I tried doing the video and it's hard to do! Also the "Team" doesn't come in and help you when you need HELP! I''ve been on Level 7671 for days now. Played it over 300 times. You just can't get pass this level unless they are so many explosion's. Or they have to up the amount of turns which they are refusing to do..

• Spinnifix
    Options

When I saw the game earlier, it played better. The
    cascades were there. Now the game is slowed down and things are no
    longer going well. Even if they are the upper levels, they should be
    playable.
    This has been going on for a long time, but features are held back.
    I don't know: if I play the other games, it works much better and help
    comes promptly. We don't need any excuses and just facts. That's a
    fact and it's the only way things can get better.

• Cat-13
    Options

Spinnifix and johamilton  I'm heading toward the 400 mark of playing this same level. This is a two day booster. The booster keeps landing on preventing me from making a 3 or 4. It's still just 22 moves. My teammate is coming in at the end to make 3 more moves. Which still doesn't help. This level needs 30 moves just to make a dent on the edges of the game. I haven't heard back from the coo or the owner. Usually I hear something.. Level 7671 is NOT doable with just 22 moves no matter what. Oh yes, there are 4 candy eating flowers hidden at the bottom. It takes 3 moves to get rid of them 3 moves to get rid of the cotton candy and 5 moves to get rid of the rest of the blockage..Now, you tell me how it can be done with 22 moves. Even with this two day booster. I still come out the same. No one is helping from the owners, Tech COO Steven Collins hasn't contact me and he is the OVERSEER of putting these games out.

• Spinnifix
    Options

At some point I'll continue playing. This can take a while. I'll continue with soda for now.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?