1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Unable to log in to King account

Options
13»

Comments

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,695 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Well we can't say that we aren't trying, that's for sure!  I just wish that some of these things were an easy fix.
  • sbf80
    sbf80 Posts: 16 Level 2
    Options
  • Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi @sbf80 !

Sorry for the delay, busy days! I've been reading through your comments and, sometimes, our Player Support team can also be busy, which means they might take some time.

Here is something that we can do though! Since I have the screenshot of your old account there, I can just move your new account to those levels. This will mean though that you will lose your own records (and will just have 2 stars on every level, although you can always go back and replay it).

How does that sound for you? If not, then I think the best option is to wait for our Player Support Team to talk with you and follow up with you privately.

I'll be looking forward to your reply!

Cheers,
    Xarly
  • sbf80
    Options
    Xarly,
    that would be perfect and (hopeully) will solve my issue.
    Thanks so much!
  • Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Options
    Hey @sbf80 ,

This is done and should solve the issue! Please restart, and you will find yourself now in level 1253 (along with some sweet gold bars in compensation for the trouble).

Let me know if it works!

Thanks for the patience and the good vibes and sorry for some delay we might have had!
    Xarly
  • sbf80
    Options
    Success! Thank you both so much for your help.
  • mj27ourangel
    mj27ourangel Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options
    stil hoping that someone could help me to get back to my last progress... i still cannot access my king account...

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?