🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

level 1660 different from tutorials?

jezza
jezza Posts: 61 Level 2
edited February 2019 in Support
ANy body else got fed up with the fact levels like 1660 are so different to the tutorials they are not really playable?

Comments

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Hi @jezza, are you referring to the videos online being different than what you have?  What differences are you seeing?
  • jezza
    Loads of differences usually. In this level the bottom row is completely different
  • _Elsa_

If you see videos online that are different, this is the reason.  The videos are outdated because the video creators make them when the levels are first released.  The studio monitors all levels when they are released and they check to see how many players clear a specific level and how long it takes for them to clear it.  If it's too easy or too difficult they will "tweak" the levels a bit.  The video creators can't keep up with the studio changes so you are still only seeing the first video release.

Here is a tip on this level from someone who is very good at writing tips.  I don't know if your game is showing what her game showed when she did it.

https://candycrushsagaallhelp.blogspot.com/2016/04/candy-crush-saga-level-1660.html

Also I want to share with you that in the last week 8 players wrote here complaining about the levels and then wrote back saying that they cleared it.  So perhaps you will be #9.

• jezza
    Really are u saying that complaining about levels makes them easier....check my correspondence. U will see this accusation loads of times, hotly denied by king of course...you must take us for mugs
  • _Elsa_
    Please watch your language here.  I don't take you for anything except a frustrated player.  I am just a volunteer who comes here to help the players with their issues. 
  • jezza
    What language...I haven't started yet...you will be educated before I have finished ...
  • Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Hi there,

Please stick to what's mentioned in the House Rules of this forum if you wish to enjoy your time here. As the guidelines state:

Be Kind

We all share the same passion for Jelly here, so just treat others the way you would like to be treated. We will not allow any behaviour that is disrespectful or offensive to other members of this community or towards the King staff.

Let's keep this place fun and friendly, there's literally thousands of eyes every day and we need to make sure that we set up a Community that shines and behaves nicely.

Cheers,
    Xarly
  • jezza
    Theres nothing disrespectful or offensive in the comments at all.....most welcome to remove me from the chats as they are worthless themselves....dont rial me again
  • jezza
    Well, since an absence of a reply, I assume you agree.....end of the road for me, so will add some final remarks....designing levels that try and extort money from players is a no-go.....enjoyed some of the challenges, shame there is not a more ethical team behind things....delete my account if you can, or responses will be against your guidelines....
  • Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Elsa said:

If you see videos online that are different, this is the reason.  The videos are outdated because the video creators make them when the levels are first released.  The studio monitors all levels when they are released and they check to see how many players clear a specific level and how long it takes for them to clear it.  If it's too easy or too difficult they will "tweak" the levels a bit.  The video creators can't keep up with the studio changes so you are still only seeing the first video release.

Here is a tip on this level from someone who is very good at writing tips.  I don't know if your game is showing what her game showed when she did it.

https://candycrushsagaallhelp.blogspot.com/2016/04/candy-crush-saga-level-1660.html

Also I want to share with you that in the last week 8 players wrote here complaining about the levels and then wrote back saying that they cleared it.  So perhaps you will be #9.

Hi @jezza,

You already received a reply from Elsa at the beginning. Our games are constantly evolving and that also implies that leves get tweaked and change from time to time.

jezza said:
    delete my account if you can, or responses will be against your guidelines....
    I would rather not have you leave but understand that we are all humans here trying to live in a Community together, a community that shares its passion for Candy Crush Jelly, that's all. If, however, you don't agree with it and choose not to follow the guidelines we will eventually have to ban you. Again, I hope that we don't reach that point.

Cheers,
    Xarly

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?