Different charges

Sunshine0329
Sunshine0329 Posts: 1 Newbie
edited January 2019 in Support
Why are charges different starting 1/1/19

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,638 Sweet Legend
    Hi @Sunshine0329, what charges are you talking about?  Did you see a notice that said starting 1/1/19 the prices were changing?
  • Joseph45
    Joseph45 Posts: 1,582 Level 5
    Hello @Sunshine0329, and welcome to the sweetest community around! I have noticed that they are upping the charges on in-app purchases. This is probably an experiment that King is trying. Sometimes price changes can happen in the games to ensure that games are balanced for everyone. I hope this provides some insight in why you are experiencing this change! Have a jellylicious evening! 
  • _Elsa_
    Hi @Joseph45, what changes have you noticed? 
  • Joseph45
    Joseph45 Posts: 1,582 Level 5
    I don’t really know of any changes in CC Jelly, but I have noticed the following price increases in CC Saga:
    The starter bundle is $4 instead of $2 

The dainty bundle is $10 instead of $6

The sweet bundle is $20 instead of $10 or $15

The tasty bundle is $40 instead of $20 or 30 or so. 

The delicious bundle is $80 instead of $50 or so. 

The Luscious Bundle is $150 instead of $100

These are just s few of the price increase i’ve noticed in CC Saga. However, I have noticed that they add stuff to the bundles, thus making them more valuable. 
  • _Elsa_
    So hopefully we don't start getting complaints about being ripped off if they pay more but get more correct?  Maybe they just rearranged the package deals.  I know that some of the games might suddenly run a special deal for these packages every so often.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?