🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Surprise level

Options
Andres-2
Andres-2 Posts: 4,395 Level 5

Hi @Snow_Rider @Princess_Jessica @johamilton

One question, this feature at the end of the map was released in 2022. It will have some improvements since its launch, you will only be able to play previous random levels without any type of reward.

Comments

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,723 Level 5
    Options

@Andres-2, I think that this feature has not been changed at all!

Actually there were some suggestions, but nothing happened!

• Princess_Jessica
    Princess_Jessica Posts: 8,339 Jelly Moderator
    Options

Thank you 😊 that's a good question. Let me see what the manager says about it. This is obviously a question that only the studio or management can answer 🤗

• Princess_Jessica
    Options

I have asked about this so as soon as I hear something I will let you know 😍

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 38,687 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hi @Andres-2 there are two different variants of this feature. You and Spinnifix can repeat previous levels without getting a special reward. They can get a reward when they improve the number of stars and thus increase the counter for 7 stars (a regular feature for all players).
    The other variant (I don't know how many players are in the test group) is that you will be shown rewards if you use this feature. Like here:

That's the variant I have. In the example, I can play 9 surprise levels and have to win them to get a wrapped lollipop.

The rewards change after each session. When I complete the 9 surprise levels and win the wrapped lollipop, I can play 12 surprise levels and get infinite life for 30 minutes. After that, 15 surprise levels are offered for a booster to collect.

It should be noted that the system usually lets me play leves, which are very challenging. It's only worth it for me if I have infinite life from the Mystery Chests and additional time boosters from the daily reward. If I play without infinite lives and/or without a time booster, I always lose. Or I would have to use my boosters, which I don't do. It would be a waste.

• NamTruong2001
    NamTruong2001 Posts: 4,272 Level 5
    Options

Your level screen contains the language that I cannot understand, so I don't know how it looks actually.

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,723 Level 5
    Options

Hi everybody! I have a suggestion about surprise levels:

Surprise levels could be not random main board levels, but ex-R.C. levels where the player could play against a system bot! A bot as Cupcake Karl, Liquorice Larry or the Jelly Queen, but not one of them, and also moderately trained! 🤖

What do you think? 😎

• Nadia1770
    Nadia1770 Posts: 861 Level 5
    Options

I am near the end of the map and I like this idea very much! ❤️

• 95chata
    95chata Posts: 804 Level 3
    Options

Hello! @Nadia1770 @Nikolaos_Prodromidis

I personally don’t like this event.
    Long time ago, I posted and talked about the errors of this event. It’s still happening today.

Yes, you get a reward after you complete a certain amount of Levels. Could be 6, 9, 12, or 15 Levels that we need to complete, but, is it worth it to work hard for one colour bomb, one wrapped candy, 15 or 30 minutes of free time playing?
    Sometimes you need to complete 12 Levels to get 15 or 30 minutes free play but if for some reason you need to leave the game with 10 Levels completed already and then you comeback later to finish, those completed 10 Levels already, have been reduced by the system to 5 Levels. But if you leave with only 5 Levels completed, you will find the same 5 Levels there when you comeback. Very strange, isn’t it?
    It’s tedious and frustrating to go back again to win 5 Levels lost because of the system.
    In my opinion, the score should be saved in every Level and for the time the event last.
    @Princess_Jessica @Princess_Jessica
    Could you please report the issue to the Studio or to the Developers? - Thank you,

If they don’t fix it, I truly believe that this event should be removed and replace it with something better.
    Thank you,

• Princess_Jessica
    Options

Thank you for sharing of course I'll report this. It's not right to play so hard to only come back and have it took. I'll go report this now 🤗

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?