🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000 // 8000

Team 4

Comments

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 40,244 Friends Moderator

Hi @Ibnana I think we have a good chance of gold bars. Since the other teams have only published a few results, I don't have an overview of all the results yet. I think our results are great! 😍
    As for gold bars, I don't need gold bars in almost all games that give me the opportunity to earn in-game boosters. That's why I always like to share my share with my teammates. We mods don't have to do that, I think it's fair for the hard work of my fellow players and I like to do it. You will always meet most mods in contests when there is a badge to earn. You will almost never meet me at contests if there are "only" gold bars. Unless I happened to meet the requirements - then I'll post "just for fun". 😅

• Ibnana
    Ibnana Posts: 3,834 Pro Player 👑

Your kindness is truly valued, and your generosity basically unheard of in my experience. Thank you @DieOmimi

Unfortunately, I missed out on the weekend challenge on Soda because of cheating accusations made by Michimune in Princess_Jessica's 8's contest. Despite Michimune not being a participant in the contest, it feels like this person is constantly provoking me and mocking my passionate yet straightforward responses.

Juggling contests in the three games I'm involved in is already a challenge without attempting to cheat. It's disheartening to be under undeserved scrutiny and criticism. Speaking out against such behavior can sometimes result in negative consequences. I'm sharing this with a select group, but I may take a break from community engagements, which might be a relief in some individuals minds.

This situation and similar ones could be reasons why I may not be considered for a moderator position.

While I am active in various King groups where my opinions hold weight, I am bound by a non-disclosure agreement that restricts me from sharing many details. Although it is rewarding, it doesn't fully satisfy me, and I feel the need for more fulfillment from my time here. Otherwise, I might have to explore other opportunities, you know?

So, Being part of this contest, possibly my final one, with a friendly and enjoyable group has been truly uplifting. Thank you to both.

• DieOmimi

Hi @Ibnana I'm sorry if you've had bad experiences in another forum. Here in this contest we have good results that are impressive. FYI. the translations don't always work correctly, so I post in the language German for Werner and in the translation for you (only if it's longer texts, everything else is self-explanatory, I think).

Für Werner: Ibnana es tut mir leid, wenn du schlechte Erfahrungen in einem anderen Forum gemacht hast. Hier in diesem contest haben wir gute Ergebnisse, die sich sehen lassen können. FYI. die Übersetzungen funktioniert nicht immer korrekt, daher poste ich in der Sprache deutsch für Werner und in der Übersetzung für dich (nur wenn es längere Texte sind, alles andere ist selbsterklärend, denke ich).

Our result so far:
    DieOmimi 880.710
    Werner 880.607
    Ibnana 880,454
    Total 2,641,771

I also look around in the other teams. For both of you: I will post the results on August 29th in the evening because I am going on vacation on August 30th in the morning and will be on the road for a few hours. I don't want to miss a deadline for your hard work to be rewarded.

Ich schaue mich auch in den anderen Teams um. Für euch beide: ich werde die Ergebnisse am 29. August Abends posten weil ich am 30 August morgens in den Urlaub fahre und einige Stunden unterwegs bin. Ich möchte keine Frist verpassen, damit eure harte Arbeit belohnt wird.

• DieOmimi
    edited August 29
  • DieOmimi

Hi @Ibnana Me too. Today, 20 new levels have been released in CCJS. I'm about to start playing and hope to get good results on the new levels. If that doesn't happen, I'll go to some levels I've already played and try there. I want to have the best results for our team.
    I wish you good luck. 🍀

German: Ibnana, ich auch. Heute wurden 20 neue Level in CCJS veröffentlicht. Ich fange gleich an zu spielen und hoffe, auf den neuen Levels gute Ergebnisse zu erzielen. Falls das nicht passiert, gehe ich zu einigen bereits gespielten Levels und versuche es dort. Ich will für unser Team die besten Ergebnisse haben.
    Dir wünsche ich viel Glück. 🍀

• Ibnana

IsS there a few good lower levels you can recall? That have a good cascading effect? Below 3093

• Ibnana

@DieOmimi & @Werner_Cichy I thought our chats were private? Anyone who clicks on our team # can read everything, we shouldn't have posted scores yet, oh well. We're doing awesome

• Werner_Cichy
    Werner_Cichy Posts: 29,712 Crushing Legend

12 Stunden bleiben, wolltest du nicht posten am 30

• DieOmimi

Hi @Werner_Cichy @Ibnana I just posted our results in the contest thread. When the overall evaluation takes place, I'll be on the road and probably won't have an internet connection. I take my laptop with me on vacation and log in there again.
    It looks very good for us, I hope we will have 1st place.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?