🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Sending non requested lived

Options
Wonder
Wonder Posts: 22 Level 2
@Joseph45,maybe you can help me. Where do I go to for support on Jelly Crush Saga and also, how can I send lives to players when they haven't requested  but have helped me out? Thanks in advance! 😊

Best Answer

• Joseph45
    Joseph45 Posts: 1,582 Level 5
    edited February 2019 Answer ✓
    Options
    Thanks for tagging me about this @Wonder! If you would like send lives without them requesting it directly in Jelly Saga, just tap on your life meter when your life set is full and click on the blue button that states “Send Lives.” Then just select or deselect the players you want to send lives to, and click on the “Send lives” at the bottom of the list. To answer your second question about where to go to for support on your game, access the Jelly Saga community by by first clicking on the “Games” tap in the top left corner of your screen. Then just scroll down through the list of communities, click on the one that says “Jelly Saga,” locate the section that says “Support”, and post away! In fact, here’s a shortcut! I hope this helps! 
    https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-jelly-saga

Answers

• Joseph45
    Joseph45 Posts: 1,582 Level 5
    edited February 2019 Answer ✓
    Options
    Thanks for tagging me about this @Wonder! If you would like send lives without them requesting it directly in Jelly Saga, just tap on your life meter when your life set is full and click on the blue button that states “Send Lives.” Then just select or deselect the players you want to send lives to, and click on the “Send lives” at the bottom of the list. To answer your second question about where to go to for support on your game, access the Jelly Saga community by by first clicking on the “Games” tap in the top left corner of your screen. Then just scroll down through the list of communities, click on the one that says “Jelly Saga,” locate the section that says “Support”, and post away! In fact, here’s a shortcut! I hope this helps! 
    https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-jelly-saga
  • Wonder
    Wonder Posts: 22 Level 2
    Options
    Thanks so much! You answered all of my concerns. Fabulous!!! 
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Options
    Hello, just moving this thread to the Jelly Community so other players can add their tips and/or follow Joseph45's advise ;) 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?