🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Stuck on level 240

Options
labioyuce
labioyuce Posts: 4 Newbie
Hi,  I have been stuck on level 240 for the past 6months now,  I need to move last this level and please help me move to pass the level. Need a quick fix. Thanks.

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,698 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @labioyuce, sorry to hear that you are having a problem clearing this level.  What I can try to do for you is to tag @Xarly who is the Community Manager here.  He might be able to offer further direction for you.
  • Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi @labioyuce ,

What is the issue you are having with this level? The more we can understand what's going on, the better.

Cheers,
    Xarly
  • labioyuce
    Options
    I have played the level 240 like many times and I won, am supposed to, you know it will continue to 241 and keep playing but it didn't ,I kept playing the same 240,its just stuck there
  • Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi @labioyuce ,

There is no general issue around that level or not moving forward after passing the level so you need to make sure your game is up to date (reinstalled if needed) and that so is your device.

If you can let us know which device you are playing on and what connection you have that would be appreciated in order for us to help you. It seems though that either your connection or the device are the ones triggering this scenario.

Cheers,
    Xarly
  • labioyuce
    Options
    Thanks @Xarly
    Am using an android techno mobile phone (techno w3)nd I have install and uninstall severally, I play when my data is on and off both works till this happened. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?