🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

level 1660 different from tutorials?

Comments

• jezza
    jezza Posts: 61 Level 2
    edited January 2019
    Its getting much better...is it me, or is logging in quite hard to find?
  • Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    jezza said:
    Its getting much better...is it me, or is logging in quite hard to find?
    Hey @jezza !

Sorry it took me a bit to get back to you here :chuffed: - do you mean to the Community site?
  • jezza
    edited February 2019
    Still difficult to find where to login to leave comments etc
  • Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    edited February 2019
    Hi again @jezza,

Our levels are constantly reiterated, which is how we manage to successfully have a game out there that is enjoyed for years by millions and millions of players.

I forwarded your feedback to the team, who will revisit all levels, like they do as usual.

Regarding your threats, they have no room in this forum. I am not sure you understood how this goes, so I will explain it to you again. This forum, for the sake of its community and for us to have a good place where to be, has rules. These rules are there to enable us to be good to each other. If you threaten not to behave accordingly, you will be banned from using this site.

So, although we don't wish for that to happen, if you choose to be rude and you choose to be "unpleasant" you will be simply removed from the site. Again, not what we wish to see happen but if you were to leave us with no other choice then we would simply have to make that happen.

Cheers,
    Xarly
  • jezza
    Regarding your threats, they have no room in this forum. I am not sure you understood how this goes, so I will explain it to you again. This forum, for the sake of its community and for us to have a good place where to be, has rules. These rules are there to enable us to be good to each other. If you threaten not to behave accordingly, you will be banned from using this site.
    I see no threats.....
    So, although we don't wish for that to happen, if you choose to be rude and you choose to be "unpleasant" you will be simply removed from the site. Again, not what we wish to see happen but if you were to leave us with no other choice then we would simply have to make that happen.
    Remove me then....simples.....quite happy to go
  • jezza
    In fact I want that to happen...so please implement asap
  • jezza
    I will explain it to you again....your words....
  • jezza
    You earned the 10 Comments badge.
    Settled in, learned the territory and most importantly: gave back +5 points...shame its going the wrong way

• jezza
    edited February 2019
  • jezza
    edited February 2019
    Thought I would add after 6 days of no response, no improvement on login issues....and seeing as I have avoided the saga, chrome works a lot faster...any suggestions

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?