🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Glitch on level 2536

Options
RegalRenz
RegalRenz Posts: 8,494 Sweet Legend
Level 2536 closed on me twice saying there were no moves left. I was able to take a screenshot before it closed the second time and as you can see, I had available moves. Allen had all his balloons and he lost them because of this. 

Best Answer

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Thanks for reporting this @RegalRenz!

I can see you have passed the level already so well done 👏 I'll keep an eye on this as I wasn't able to reproduce the issue so it might have been a glitch which can happen sometimes.

Answers

• KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @RegalRenz - nice to see here in Jelly as well. You are a lot farther than me in this game 😬 Tagging our CM’s @Xarly & @QueenB here so they can report this issue to the studio. Hopefully they can get this resolved for you quickly! 🙏🏻
  • QueenB
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Thanks for reporting this @RegalRenz!

I can see you have passed the level already so well done 👏 I'll keep an eye on this as I wasn't able to reproduce the issue so it might have been a glitch which can happen sometimes.
  • fatoş
    fatoş Posts: 63 Level 2
    Options
    2536 candy crush jelly  seviyede takıldım yardım istiyorum
  • QueenB
    Options
    fatoş

This is a reminder again that we only use English on the King Community, to make sure that everyone understand and can be understood.

Therefore, I'm going to close this thread for now. Please feel free to re-post your question in English and one of our member will be happy to help you.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?