🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Who do you think will win this battle?

Options
_Elsa_
_Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
edited May 2019 in Off-topic

Hurry, hurry, Jenny needs your help! 

What is a good booster for Jenny to use?
How about a lollipop? Maybe Jenny would like to use the striped lollipop because that will help clear a row and a column!

Not good huh?  What about a wrapped lollipop?  Do you think that might work? 

You're right that won't work either! 
I've got an idea!  How about combining 2 coloring candies together.  They can blow up the entire board.

That's true because if we can't get them lined up next to each other that won't work.
How about we ask the players here in the community?

Can you please help Jenny?
Do you have a better idea how to win these levels?
What do you use to get rid of the Jelly Queen's jelly?

Comments

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Ok I will start it off!  I sure wish that I had some magic or something up my sleeve to help Jenny.  I cringe when I know that it's time to beat the queen again!  I know that it's going to take a while and many lives lost so I have given up on trying.  I always make sure to have those striped lollipops handy and as soon as I can do it, I keep hitting an area of my purple jellies to create a column and a row that gets rid of her green jelly.  I have noticed that as long as I use the lollipop then she can't get her turn until I make a move.

Have you guys ever noticed that when the board opens she seems to have more green jelly on the board than we do?  She is evil!
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Options
    I would go for the Stripped hammers.... those are my favorite 🤗 but if I could get 2 coloring bombs together, even better.

• RegalRenz
    RegalRenz Posts: 8,494 Sweet Legend
    Options
    My favourite weapom against the jelly queen is a colouring candy and swedish fish combo.
  • Crimson_Dawn
    Crimson_Dawn Posts: 2,741 Level 5
    Options
    I like to create coloring candies in my jelly and hit it with a color bomb lollipop. Destruction!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?