🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Let's talk about the blockers!

_Elsa_
_Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend

If you are new to the game you might not have come across this yet, but the Jelly Lock is wicked!  It will expand its strings.  If you don’t make a match with a candy locked under its strings it will begin to spread over the adjacent candies.  It takes 3 hits to remove so it takes a match of 3 or special candies to remove it.  Once the “body” is removed all “tentacles” will disappear and a colored bomb will be released..

How does it compare to some of the other blockers?

The Cupcake Blocker - A cupcake occupies one square and is stuck until cleared. It can be broken by making candies adjacent to it, or through any special candy’s effects reaching the cupcakes. It requires 1 hit to break each layer.  

The Licorice Swirl will cover an entire square.  It is not a blocker that needs to be matched to clear it.  It can be moved by making a switch with another square.  Making a match next to it will clear it but beware that the levels containing these swirls might just drop more from the dispensers or the top of the board.

The Fishing Net holds a bunch of jelly fish wrapped with a net.  To release them you must make a match of 2 color candies with the same color jelly fish.  Once the match is made the fish will swim over to the fishing net releasing one of the licorice locks.  When all are released the bunch will swim around hitting random squares.

We'd like to hear from you ......    Which is your least favorite and why?

Comments

• _Elsa_
    I will start this off.  My least favorite is that darn jelly lock!  When it was first released I was actually kind of scared watching it grow.  It reminded me of an octopus spreading out its tentacles.  I think I like the licorice and the cupcake blocks because they aren't too difficult to clear.  The fishing net can be a pain because I spend more time trying to make a match of 4 to get a fish than actually playing the level.  But my least favorite is that jelly lock.  What about you?  What's your least favorite and why?
  • Sharon_Loose
    Sharon_Loose Posts: 1,900 Level 5
    I totally agree with you on the jelly lock, it always manages to cover my next move before I can get it under control.
  • _Elsa_
    Isn't it the worst Sharon?  But if I have to find a positive out of it I could say that it's still better than the Jelly Queen! :p
  • RegalRenz
    RegalRenz Posts: 8,494 Sweet Legend
    My least favourite is the licorice especially when there's a dispenser and it keeps falling and filling up the board. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?