🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

"Ask friends" and "Color Bomb + Coloring Candy"

Options
NamTruong2001
NamTruong2001 Posts: 4,240 Level 5
Hello, I'm a new member of this community. Hope admin and everyone can help me! :)

I have 2 issues about this game:

First, about "Ask friends": I don't know whether it does work or not. :o But from the first days of May, I can not totally ask my friends to give me a life. I hope admin can consider this issue.

Second: I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! o:) Why it is always change to make the player feel so hard to pass a level. I am in level 2512 and I can't completely make sense.
Initially, when combining color bomb and coloring candy, it will wipe out all layers of any blockers, including blockers inside others. But it is 3 weeks, it is not fixed, and that's in level 2512 and maybe other levels. Just all cupcakes outsides are cleared, but some of them is not cleared completely after jelly cubes and clouds are wiped out. I still had to clear thick layers of cupcakes and played in vain because they is not totally cleared. Please fix this combination back to original one!

Thank you for reading!

NamTruong2001

Comments

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,694 Community Manager
    Options
    Welcome to our Community @NamTruong2001😊

First thing first, lives from friends: Which device are you playing on?

Due to the volume of messages being sent globally, technical limitations may result in some messages dropping on occasion. You may want to try to resend the request to those particular friends.

As for level 2512, we just tested it and yes, it is a challenging level but there is nothing wrong with it. In this level you have the Cup  cakes which has 5 layers, using a Color Bomb which is matched with Coloring bomb, will only remove the first layer so that is expected behaviour.  

• NamTruong2001
    Options
    Hi Queen

I play on mobile. And issue about "Ask friends" had been mentioned before. (A videoclip of someone who I don't know the name)

About colorbomb + coloring, this issue happened 3 weeks ago, but I can't record a video because of low memory.

Thank you for your reply. And I will post my video so that you can see the issue soon. And I promise for sure that these issues is still not fixed! :(
  • QueenB
    Options
    No problem @NamTruong2001, get back to us when you can :)

• NamTruong2001
    Options
    As you can see, first image is the original combination of color bomb and coloring candy. But in the second one, it changed. After removing jelly cube, cupcake is just removed by only one layer, not all.

I hope you can contact to Jelly team to fix it. It is too hard for me with this change. Thank you!

• QueenB
    Options
    Aha, I see what you are saying now on the first image, that is a bug as it should not remove all cup cake layers, that was never the intention when combining the Color bomb with the Coloring Bomb.

I'll report this to the game team so you've been lucky to have had this glitch 😉

The second image is how it is supposed to work so that will not be changed. They have also informed that the level is doable as it is now so they have no plans on changing it for now.

Does this answer your questions? 
  • NamTruong2001
    Options
    That's my questions until now. When there is something new, I'll reply soon.

My friends also have the same issue when they combine them. They tell me that cupcakes had not been swept all as it should be, so they are still stuck there.

I hope that issue will be fixed soon. I am looking forward to your reply.

Let keep this game more fun!
  • QueenB
    Options
    I might not have been clear but the issue on (image 1) is a glitch and not really how the function works when combining Color bomb with Coloring bomb. It should not remove all 5 layers from the cupcake, just the the first layer.

The 2nd image is how it should work, which is to remove the first layer. only So if your friends have the first image one, they are lucky as it is actually helping them but it should work as on image 2.

So what is going to happen is that, the studio will fix the glitch from image 1 so everybody has the same functionality. 

Does it make sense now?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?