🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Sending and receiving lives

Options
joanne30
joanne30 Posts: 7 Level 2
edited May 2019 in Support
I can't ask for lives and receiving them won't let me tap on the ask or send. @Xarly

Answers

• Graeme_London
    Graeme_London Posts: 96 Level 3
    Options
    I'm also having problems sending lives when I tap ask friends nothing the samething happens when tap the X to close the box
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,801 Community Manager
    Options
    Welcome to the Community @joanne30 and @Graeme_London🤗

What device are you guys playing the game on and have you made sure the game app is up to date? Have you also tried disconnecting game from Facebook/Kingdom and connect it back to make sure the is a connection?

• Graeme_London
    Graeme_London Posts: 96 Level 3
    edited May 2019
    Options
    QueenB said:
    Welcome to the Community @joanne30 and @Graeme_London🤗

What device are you guys playing the game on and have you made sure the game app is up to date? Have you also tried disconnecting game from Facebook/Kingdom and connect it back to make sure the is a connection?

Hi  @QueenMia I'm playing Android mobile phone have try disconnecting and connecting from Facebook. The game is up to date from the play store game version number 2.21.7, last time game was updated was in 21 may 2019
  • QueenB
    Options
    Thanks for the details @Graeme_London👍 You miss @QueenMia don't you 😊 

The app is up to date but your game hasn't been connected since 30/05/19, 23:34:05 CET. In this case, reinstalling the game app should help since you've already tried disconnecting and connecting it back and it did not help.

Note that any progress on the mobile device that has not been synchronized with Facebook/ Kingdom at this stage will be lost.

However, all the progress that is currently saved on Facebook/Kingdom can easily be retrieved, once you have reconnected the device successfully). 

Regrettably, you will lose any saved boosters and messages. I would recommend using these up before re-installing, if possible. I can also compensate you something for the trouble 😉

• joanne30
    Options
    I'm on android but no new update as I have checked but its still not letting me send or receive lives.
  • joanne30
    Options
    also tried reinstalling and logging out and in but no change 
  • QueenB
    Options
    Thanks for trying @joanne30👍

Your game looks connected so that's not the issue... when you tap on send lives or ask friends, what happens? 
  • joanne30
    Options
    As my friend Graeme london said can't tap on send or press X putton 
  • QueenB
    Options
    Ok @joanne30 and @Graeme_London

Are you able to make a video recording showing us what is happening (or not happening) while stating the date and time so I can pass this on to be investigated?

We can see that your game @joanne30 was able to send and receive life at 00:30 31/05 CET but nothing after that so we need a time stamp to help with the investigation. 

For information on how to make a screen recording: https://screencast-o-matic.com/

Thanks guys and note that we might have to wait for Monday before receiving any answers. 
  • joanne30
    Options
    I can't i don't have another phone to record 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?