🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Technical problem

Options
Vania_Lucia
Vania_Lucia Posts: 9 Level 2
Since yesterday, 06/12/2019, I can not log in here on Facebook, I can only play on my cell phone, until when will this happen? I already lost my bonus yesterday, and I'm probably going to miss today's bonus too? How will this situation be? When the game comes back up, will I have to pay to be able to get the correct bonus or am I going to have to go back to the first day?

Best Answer

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,669 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Thanks for raising this @Vania_Lucia!

This is being looked at by the game team and we hope to have it solved fast. Keep an eye on the game during the day as we don't have a time frame for the fix! Apologies for the inconvenience caused and thanks for your patience.

Answers

• Wenna727
    Wenna727 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    A possible system maintenance occurred.  For the meantime, please log in using your mobile device while the system maintenance is taking place so you would not lose your daily bonus! And try to log back in again after a few hours.  Surely, the system maintenance is for the betterment of the game.  Happy gaming! =)
  • Vania_Lucia
    Vania_Lucia Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options
    The problem is that playing on the cell phone I do not win the daily bonus.
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,669 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Thanks for raising this @Vania_Lucia!

This is being looked at by the game team and we hope to have it solved fast. Keep an eye on the game during the day as we don't have a time frame for the fix! Apologies for the inconvenience caused and thanks for your patience.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?